Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hiya Hawks.

Once upon a time while out jogging, I witnessed a hawk eating scraps from the gutter. As I approached, it defecated in fear of its life, and took off over the fence and promptly disappeared.

It was a majestic sight to see, a hawk in full flight.

Anyway that's enough of our last match against you. Hope you're all doing good!

Good morning Strigoi, trust you're well.
My doggo insists I pass on her message that she's your biggest fan and buys all your merchandise.
She sleeps with 'lambchop'(s) and will bring one in her mouth as a gift to anyone who shows up at the door - but insists they return it to her in a prompt manner.

received_463411502775335.jpeg

Good morning Strigoi, trust you're well.
My doggo insists I pass on her message that she's your biggest fan and buys all your merchandise.
She sleeps with 'lambchop'(s) and will bring one in her mouth as a gift to anyone who shows up at the door - but insists they return it to her in a prompt manner.

View attachment 1962680
Damn that's so well organised for a doggo!

nervous will ferrell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning peoples,

How are we?

What a busy week its been still got a heap of photos to do so trying to keep my banter going too. :p
I'm hungry. Might go make a sammich.

Morning peoples,

How are we?

What a busy week its been still got a heap of photos to do so trying to keep my banter going too. :p
Finally got some landscapers around today to do our yards (we moved in to this house in December), will be nice to not be looking at a sandpit out the back window anymore!

*to the full forward standing resolutely in front of the goal.
COACH: c'mon Tarks let's see some leading patterns.

THE LEADING PATTERNS:
kepler.JPG

Morning peoples,

How are we?

I booked flights to Las Vegas last night, so...

Knight GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back