See Ya's in Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by William Munny
You people remind me of seagulls fighting over the scraps left by the main teams on the eastern seaboard.
Neither the Shockers or the Beagles are going to be any good next year, you are just making up the numbers, no-one cares who wins the games between the 2 of you, they are poor quality games

Game enough to say who you support?

Originally posted by William Munny
You people remind me of seagulls fighting over the scraps left by the main teams on the eastern seaboard.
Neither the Shockers or the Beagles are going to be any good next year, you are just making up the numbers, no-one cares who wins the games between the 2 of you, they are poor quality games

Unite against a common enemy :D

Originally posted by kuepper
Firstly, I never said Benny will have to have a down after a huge year - do you ever read what I, or anyone posts, or do you skim and just make your own conclusions, once again for your sake Jod, I quote myself, try and follow alomng this time eh?

...and hope and prey that Benny Cousins can back up again this year, he drops a notch or 2, which is possible after such a stella year ... or even worse gets injured, then its going to be a loooooong year.

Now i didnt say he would, I just said it was possible - which it is.

Secondly, It says something about the quality of Hasleby, when as a second year player he averaged 18.5 touches a game, and thats seen as a disappointment - he got 385 touches for the year, and if he was an eagle, he would be second behind benny cousins.

Rohan Jones ahead of Haslkeby? AHAHAHAHAH he averaged 11 possessions a game, and is a crab - may be a good tagger, but ahead of hasleby? please.

Seriously Jod, I am now worrying about your ability to even see past the west coast at all, when you start making ridiculous calls liek that, ahve a talk to Vis, he at least has some persepctive and may be able to talk some sense into you.

Rohan Jones indeed. :D

Gutless....you try and make me look bad by saying you didnt say Cuz would have a down year....bull****, you certainly implied it. You say its possible that he could have a bad year...what a broad spectrum you have..its possible that Pavlich will break his leg in the first game, Longmuir will be dropped after playing terribly all year and Haselby does his knee in round 4.....its POSSIBLE...

Anything is possible...hell you might even beat us in round 1 :D

RoWan Jones actually averaged 13.7 possesions per game last year so before you blow your trumpet get it right. Jones is a much better midfielder than Haselby, Jones can kick goals and get possesions himself while shutting down the top midfielder in the opposition side. Ask any Eagle supporter if they would trade Haselby for Jones and you would get a big fat NO.

Originally posted by Visro
With your "super" forward line, its going to take time to click you know. More than half the players you list down there have never played with each other, hardly going to turn it on in their first game.

Frankly, I can't see you winning so much in the middle. It all starts at the tap down:

Michaels/Longmuir/Eastaugh/Simmonds vs Gardiner/Cox

Well there are question marks over whether Michaels will even play and even if he does, he will be no where near his best and Gardy would thrash him. Longmuir is decent in the ruck but he is inexperience, plus he's your only forward who has played down there consistently for freo. Eastaugh, serviceable at the very best. Simmonds, dunno so much but I know he still aint that flash. Overall verdict, Gardiner would beat all of your ruckman easily. If we were using Cox, the ruck dual would be even.

Then its a matter of getting it up forward which is the job of your midfield.

Freo -

Bell
Haselby
Cook
Walker
Bootsma
Dodd
McManus
Norrish
Woods

WC -

Cousins
Banfield
Braun
Chambers
Fletcher
Humm
Jones
Kerr
Munro
Prior
Taylor
Williams
Wooden

I might have missed a few Freo boys there, but choose your best five starting midfielders and 1 or 2 for the bench. Then list an emergency in case one is injured.

WC's:

Cousins
Banfield
Braun
Jones
Williams

Kerr
Fletcher

Prior

Now lets see yours.

So who's midfield will win then kuep?

Originally posted by jod23
Gutless....you try and make me look bad by saying you didnt say Cuz would have a down year....bull****, you certainly implied it.
Jod, seriously I do expect better from you - attack the man because YOU have literacy problems - I quoited EXACTLY what I wrote, dont blame me if you cant read and follow context properly, and sure as hell dont start calling me gutless sunshine :)

Now, no midfielder in the last 10 years has been able to (perhaps with the exception of one N Buckley) been able to keep a conisitantly high rate of production for a period of say 3-5 years, each and every time, they go up for a year, then struggle to hold it, thats a fact Jod - whether you wish to believe it or not, well that's upto you, but dont imply Im gutless, because i express my opinions, gutless is hiding behind one's keyboard, calling people things like 'gutless' in fact ;)
You say its possible that he could have a bad year...what a broad spectrum you have..its possible that Pavlich will break his leg in the first game, Longmuir will be dropped after playing terribly all year and Haselby does his knee in round 4.....its POSSIBLE...
So we agree, it is possible, great - shame about the need for sarcasm along the way, but we got there Jod, we agree - nice one.

RoWan Jones actually averaged 13.7 possesions per game last year so before you blow your trumpet get it right. Jones is a much better midfielder than Haselby, Jones can kick goals and get possesions himself while shutting down the top midfielder in the opposition side. Ask any Eagle supporter if they would trade Haselby for Jones and you would get a big fat NO.
Ahh I see, because Eagles supporters are blinded by their yellow and blue eyes, then my arguement, even though backed up factually becomes null and void, I see. Honestly, if you can't admit that Paul Hasleby is twice the platyer now that Rowan Jones will ever be, it is that kind of blinkered arrogance that gives your supporters a bad name, I am personally happy to admit those players in your squad (both of them! j/k :D) who I'd rate above people in Freo's squad, but you lack the ability for impartial arguement Jod, which is a shame ... but I should be used to it now eh? ;)

God Kuepper, i actually feel sorry for you. Jones is easily better than second year disappointment Haselby and you immense skill to avoid Vis' posts because you know if you list your midfield you will be laughed at...

You have NO midfield, to call me blinkered when you dont realise you have no midfield is just plain wrong. At least i admit we dont have much of a forward line.

Stop replying to me and answer Vis or dont you have the answers as we all know your midfield is one of the worst in the AFL and certainly worse than ours..

Freo could become a good team in the next 10 years. They are snaring some class players (Croad) so they could maybe make a move on the ladder. Freo just needs a quality forward, and a few good backmen. Trent Croad is the Forward that they need. Need some luck in the draft for the backmen;)

God Kuepper, i actually feel sorry for you. Jones is easily better than second year disappointment Haselby and you immense skill to avoid Vis' posts because you know if you list your midfield you will be laughed at...

You have NO midfield, to call me blinkered when you dont realise you have no midfield is just plain wrong. At least i admit we dont have much of a forward line.

Stop replying to me and answer Vis or dont you have the answers as we all know your midfield is one of the worst in the AFL and certainly worse than ours..

Your suggesting that Jones is a better player than Haselby??
You have got to be joking, that is like me suggesting that kickett is as good as wirrunpa.
Sure kickett puts in a solid effort and is a good contributer but he is hardly of the same class as Wirrpunda.
The same goes with Jones and Haselby, Haselby is a far better player than jones.

Bell is as good a player than Cousins.
Haselby is better than your next best midfielder.
Cook is better than your next best midfielder.

Our in and under players would make your team look second rate like they are.
We have no midfield???
Bwahahahahaahh
Your kidding.
You have NO FORWARDS AND NO MIDFIELD.
The only resepectable part to your team is your backling, but that is getting old fast.

Not to mention the fact that Farmer will probally play the majority fo the year in the midfield.And suddenly Fremantle come out on top.
Gardiner will be forced to play up forward due to your servre lack of options.Leaving cox to be cleaned up by micheal all over the ground.
Your team will recieve a lesson come round 1 and it will be the begining of the end for the eagles.

Read Glass Wirrapunda
Collica Gaspar Prior

Um, that aint that old actually

Freo are also worried Michael may not be fit for round 1, leaving Simmonds to be slaughtered by Gardiner. Cous and Bell are both very good consistent players. Kerr is as good if not better than haselby, yes, i believe that. He is SERIOUSLY underated. Ok, i agree haselby is better than jones, sorry jod, but I also believe you DON"T have a tagger ANYWHERE near as good as Jones. Cook is pretty good, but so can Braun be IF he has a good pre-season.

Thats my 2 cents worth for now!

In reply to sabres post, the most irrational and disillusional freo supporter there is.

You've got Bell who is nearly as good as Cousins was this year, wasn't as consistent though. Bell is a lot slower as well.

Haselby is a very good young talent, great skills but he aint particularly fast.

Cook, better than any of our other midfielders, don't make me laugh. The guy can't kick for sh*t and his skills are shocking. He can only be used as a running player to carry the ball and bomb it long.

Where the rest of your midfielders sabre?

Farmer playing in the midfield. From all reports I can't see that happening with him being overweight. Plus, all we've been hearing about is how he will be a brilliant forward pocket for you. His first game in the midfield is hardly going to be anything inspiring, he won't match it fitness wise.

Michael won't play. His knee is permanently screwed and he isn't going to be an inspiration after coming back to footy after being away for so long. Cox could match him easily cause he would beat him in height. Michael aint particularly tall for a ruckman.

A midfield of Cousins, Banfield (towelled you up first derby of 2001), Braun, Williams and Jones will kill your midfield. You've only listed 3 proper midfielders for christ sake, who else is going to do the work.

Vis

PS Its backline, not backling. You're typing too fast, obviously having orgasmic feelings towards Freo.

PPS Ever heard of paragraphs? :p

Micheal is a far better ruckman than Cox will ever be.The fact that you belive the oposite is ridiculous.
Time to wake up Visro and its nice to see you have conceeded on the Haselby vs Jones issue.

Our midfield is as strong as yours and our rucking department is far stronger.
Speed isnt the be all and end all especially with hands like haselby.One of the best in and under players going around with a strong over had mark to boot.

P.S Orgasmic??? Ahahah levers hasnt started yet visro I think your getting ahead of your self big fella.

P.P.S Looks likes someone does english lit and wants to tell the word :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Micheal is a far better ruckman than Cox will ever be.The fact that you belive the oposite is ridiculous.
Time to wake up Visro and its nice to see you have conceeded on the Haselby vs Jones issue.

Our midfield is as strong as yours and our rucking department is far stronger.
Speed isnt the be all and end all especially with hands like haselby.One of the best in and under players going around with a strong over had mark to boot.

You haven't proved jack sabre. I still don't see who will carry your midfield. Bell, Haselby, Cook and ummmm........hmmm.....let me see. Bell and Haselby are slow as well, you will get caught out for pace.

Time to face the facts on Michaels sabre. He has been out of football for more than a year with a serious knee injury. Even now he is still limping and not training properly. He is a good ruckman when in form but after being out of footy for such a long time, he won't be able to get back into it right away. If you do play him, he will be out of form, down in match fitness and low in confidence. The fact that Cox is 10 cm taller than Michaels will also help Cox if he does ruck against Michaels. If Michaels doesn't play, you will lose the ruck battle unless J Longmuir goes there. Gardy will easily be able to beat Eastaugh and Simmonds. Gardy easily beat White and Simmonds is crapper than white. Eastaugh, well, the least said the better.

You will struggle in the ruck and the midfield just like we struggle in our forward line. I'd rather struggle in the forward line however than in the midfield. The midfield is where it all starts, lose there and you're on your way to getting beaten.

Vis

Micheal is a far better ruckman than Cox will ever be.
our rucking department is far stronger.

Sure Michael WAS better, but there is NO WAY IN HELL he will be that good first game back. It will take him a while to get to be any good again. You also Underestimate Cox. Bigmen take longer to develop, and believe me Cox will develop into a good player. I also HAD to laugh at "our rucking department is FAR stronger"

Gardiner will beat Michael and Cox would beat Fewster and probably Simmonds. Simmonds MAY be good, in the future, as may McDougal(if he pulls his finger out) Far stronger, I think not

Your suggesting that Jones is a better player than Haselby??
You have got to be joking, that is like me suggesting that kickett is as good as wirrunpa.
Sure kickett puts in a solid effort and is a good contributer but he is hardly of the same class as Wirrpunda.
The same goes with Jones and Haselby, Haselby is a far better player than jones.

Bell is as good a player than Cousins.
Haselby is better than your next best midfielder.
Cook is better than your next best midfielder.

Our in and under players would make your team look second rate like they are.
We have no midfield???
Bwahahahahaahh
Your kidding.
You have NO FORWARDS AND NO MIDFIELD.
The only resepectable part to your team is your backling, but that is getting old fast.

Not to mention the fact that Farmer will probally play the majority fo the year in the midfield.And suddenly Fremantle come out on top.
Gardiner will be forced to play up forward due to your servre lack of options.Leaving cox to be cleaned up by micheal all over the ground.
Your team will recieve a lesson come round 1 and it will be the begining of the end for the eagles.

Haselby is slow, a little overweight and has no real class. I see him as a real workhorse, a good contributor but nothing more. Jones is versatile, can kick goals off half forward, one of the best taggers going around and in the last two years has developed into a damaging midfielder in his own right. Jones for me.

Bell is a level lower than Cuz, Bell is all class dont get me wrong but isnt as good as Cousins. Ask all the Docker supporters if they would trade Bell for Cuz straight up...you would get a big fat YES. Haselby better than any of our other midfielders??? Thats a joke right, Braun, Morrison, Banfield, Kerr....Sabre your midfield sucks, the quicker you realise it the better.

Farmer wont play in the middle as the reason you got him was to kick goals and shark off Longmuir and Pavlich. And to suggest that Micheal would towel up Cox after not playing for a year is a joke....take the blinkers off sabre..Anyways, Micheal wont play in round 1.

You haven't proved jack sabre. I still don't see who will carry your midfield. Bell, Haselby, Cook and ummmm........hmmm.....let me see. Bell and Haselby are slow as well, you will get caught out for pace.

Time to face the facts on Michaels sabre. He has been out of football for more than a year with a serious knee injury. Even now he is still limping and not training properly. He is a good ruckman when in form but after being out of footy for such a long time, he won't be able to get back into it right away. If you do play him, he will be out of form, down in match fitness and low in confidence. The fact that Cox is 10 cm taller than Michaels will also help Cox if he does ruck against Michaels. If Michaels doesn't play, you will lose the ruck battle unless J Longmuir goes there. Gardy will easily be able to beat Eastaugh and Simmonds. Gardy easily beat White and Simmonds is crapper than white. Eastaugh, well, the least said the better.

You will struggle in the ruck and the midfield just like we struggle in our forward line. I'd rather struggle in the forward line however than in the midfield. The midfield is where it all starts, lose there and you're on your way to getting beaten.

Vis

i was trying to keep out of this post cause i have a feeling yous are babbling on about the same things over and over again and it is probly the same 3 or 4 people writing the replies
sabre why don't you just delete this post it is a waste
although i did decide to have a look at the last page and stumbled on this reply
the name is michael not michaels and i seen him training near the end of the season and he wasnt limping he looked alright maybe not to play then but i would say that if he gets in the preseason games he should be set to start in the first game
and it is good that freo picked up simonds because with eastaugh and j.longmuir aswell all the rucking wont be left up to him he will have back up or he will be back up for a while until he gets back into it but i'd say by maybe round 15 he will be back into it and playing nearly at his full strength cause like they say recovering from injuries takes time and all you can do is wait
and i aint even going to make any comments on gardiner because i hate him

Cox v Freo ruck

Cox had better have been on Jako's special juice over the preseason if he has any hope of living up to the outlandish claims being made about him. He is so skinny I keep expecting to see his arms get ripped off his body - and if he ever took a decent overhead mark they may keep flying. He looked very tired and weak at the end of this season and his shoulders looked very dodgy.

I don't think he is rubbish, he is just a stripling that anyone with a bit of weight/grunt (or, indeed, a black belt in karate) should roll quite easily.

Incidentally, Visro, you undisputed master of the language - what the blinkin' poohole does "disillusional" mean? You use it a lot when I think you intend to mean "delusional".

God Kuepper, i actually feel sorry for you.
Pity from you? Um, I think I shall pass thanks, but cheers for atttacking me personally when the arguement doesn't go your way ;)

Jones is easily better than second year disappointment Haselby and you immense skill to avoid Vis' posts because you know if you list your midfield you will be laughed at...
Firstly, dont you have any iddea? They give the norwich rising star award to chumps these days do they - they guy nudged 19 posessions a game, in his second year, and you think thats a disappointment? Please, dont offend me - as staed, if Hasleby was in your side last year, he would have been the second highest posession winner - so if Hasleby is such a crabb, what are the rest of your midefield, to get ALOT less of the footy than him?
Please either (a) retract that total cod$h!t or (b) go and find a quote where I said we had a great midfield, in fact show me where I even commented on your mideifled. What i did say, is that 3 of our midfield players, Bell, Cook and Haslebby would all get a start in a combined Freo/WC side, and I stand by that - so please Jod dont go putting words in my mouth - you are on of the first to chew out sabre for this sort of thing, but IMHO you are the west coast sabre equivilient, blinkered and don't let the facts get in the way of your biased opinions ...

Haselby is slow, a little overweight and has no real class.
You do know who he is right? #4, the Norwich rising star winner from last year - the man with quality disposals each and every time?
I see him as a real workhorse, a good contributor but nothing more.
Clean your yellow and blue glasses Jod, I dont think you can see through them clearly at all, to be honest.
Jones is versatile, can kick goals off half forward, one of the best taggers going around and in the last two years has developed into a damaging midfielder in his own right. Jones for me.
Yes, Jones is a tagger - how does that make him versatile exactly - he tagged players the whole year, not alot of versatility there, if you don't mind me saying. You may also be interested to know that Hasleby kicked 25% more goals, whilst being basically a devoted centreman/follower the entire year - so I think that also negates Jones' goalkicking ability, but sorry, im letting facts get in the way of a good story again ... my bad. ;)

Jod, I reply to you becuase you are provocative angry young man - who clearly needs to be educated on football matters ... the fact that you think Hasleby is skilless (after, might I add probably havingt he best disposal of ANY player currently playing in this state) is laughable. That said, I shall reply to Vis, as is my choice - I sure don't need you playing Internet Sherriff telling mne who I can and can't reply to ;)

Then its a matter of getting it up forward which is the job of your midfield.
Freo -

Bell
Haselby
Cook
Walker
Bootsma
Dodd
McManus
Norrish
Woods
Ok, 3 are walk up startes of course, Bell, Cook and Hasleby. From there, and as stated in the paper this weekend in the interview with Connolley, there is going to be a lot larger rotation through the midfield, with plaayers running in burtsts. That said, I see persoanlly players such as Woods, McManus, Farmer,Walker all playing a part in the midfield. One player you did leave out was Cunningham, an All Australian at u18 national comp 3 years ago, and looks the goods for mine, carved at WAFL level and when finally given a chance when injury free kicked 3 goals before 1/2 time against Adelaide, and racked up the touches through out the game- he will be an important part of the midfield rotation I think.

WC's:

Cousins
Banfield
Braun
Jones
Williams

Kerr
Fletcher

Prior

Now lets see yours.
OK, the 5 + 2 as asked for are:
Bell
Cook
Hasleby
Cunningham
Walker

Woods
McManus

btw - Prior is never going to run around in the mdifield even bfore his knee recon - after? I dont think so ;)

Pity from you? Um, I think I shall pass thanks, but cheers for atttacking me personally when the arguement doesn't go your way ;)

Firstly, dont you have any iddea? They give the norwich rising star award to chumps these days do they - they guy nudged 19 posessions a game, in his second year, and you think thats a disappointment? Please, dont offend me - as staed, if Hasleby was in your side last year, he would have been the second highest posession winner - so if Hasleby is such a crabb, what are the rest of your midefield, to get ALOT less of the footy than him?

Please either (a) retract that total cod$h!t or (b) go and find a quote where I said we had a great midfield, in fact show me where I even commented on your mideifled. What i did say, is that 3 of our midfield players, Bell, Cook and Haslebby would all get a start in a combined Freo/WC side, and I stand by that - so please Jod dont go putting words in my mouth - you are on of the first to chew out sabre for this sort of thing, but IMHO you are the west coast sabre equivilient, blinkered and don't let the facts get in the way of your biased opinions ...

You do know who he is right? #4, the Norwich rising star winner from last year - the man with quality disposals each and every time?

Clean your yellow and blue glasses Jod, I dont think you can see through them clearly at all, to be honest.

Yes, Jones is a tagger - how does that make him versatile exactly - he tagged players the whole year, not alot of versatility there, if you don't mind me saying. You may also be interested to know that Hasleby kicked 25% more goals, whilst being basically a devoted centreman/follower the entire year - so I think that also negates Jones' goalkicking ability, but sorry, im letting facts get in the way of a good story again ... my bad. ;)

Jod, I reply to you becuase you are provocative angry young man - who clearly needs to be educated on football matters ... the fact that you think Hasleby is skilless (after, might I add probably havingt he best disposal of ANY player currently playing in this state) is laughable. That said, I shall reply to Vis, as is my choice - I sure don't need you playing Internet Sherriff telling mne who I can and can't reply to ;)

I wish i knew how to disect quotes like you so i can reply, i tried it once but everything ended up everywhere so you'll just have to bare with me :D

Now it is you who is putting words in my mouth...i never once said Haselby is a crab. I think he is a useful, hardworking midfielder with good disposal but i also think and i stated it before, slow, a little overweight and has no real class. Class is something given to someone once they have proven there skills over a period of time. Haselby is too young.

Now onto Jones, Jones is versatile because he can play in different postitions, you know what versatile means right Kuep... Jones was more a half forward before his surprise development into a great tagger...last season on more than a few occasions he shut down the opposing teams best midfielder while racking 20+ possies himself, he also kicked i think 13 goals last season. Thats not bad for a primary tagger whos job is to watch someone else...

Its surprising to me that you think im blinkered when you believe that Cook, Haselby and Bell will be able to carry your midfield..you have problems in that area and you still havent admitted it yet. That all i want, for you to admit that your midfield is a) not as good as ours and b) will struggle somewhat all year.

Ok, 3 are walk up startes of course, Bell, Cook and Hasleby. From there, and as stated in the paper this weekend in the interview with Connolley, there is going to be a lot larger rotation through the midfield, with plaayers running in burtsts. That said, I see persoanlly players such as Woods, McManus, Farmer,Walker all playing a part in the midfield. One player you did leave out was Cunningham, an All Australian at u18 national comp 3 years ago, and looks the goods for mine, carved at WAFL level and when finally given a chance when injury free kicked 3 goals before 1/2 time against Adelaide, and racked up the touches through out the game- he will be an important part of the midfield rotation I think.

OK, the 5 + 2 as asked for are:
Bell
Cook
Hasleby
Cunningham
Walker

Woods
McManus

btw - Prior is never going to run around in the mdifield even bfore his knee recon - after? I dont think so ;)

Oh man that isnt going to win many centre breaks is it....come round 1 i think the key to the midfield battle will be Jones. He will tag Bell and considering Jones is a rather good tagger he should negate Bell somewhat. Thats also a problem with your midfield, you have no real tagger, thats a big problem considering we have Cousins....

Im really looking forward to Round 1 and whoever wins (lets be honest it will be WC) im sure this thread will come back up :D

Re: Cox v Freo ruck

Originally posted by Bigger
Cox had better have been on Jako's special juice over the preseason if he has any hope of living up to the outlandish claims being made about him. He is so skinny I keep expecting to see his arms get ripped off his body - and if he ever took a decent overhead mark they may keep flying. He looked very tired and weak at the end of this season and his shoulders looked very dodgy.

I don't think he is rubbish, he is just a stripling that anyone with a bit of weight/grunt (or, indeed, a black belt in karate) should roll quite easily.

Incidentally, Visro, you undisputed master of the language - what the blinkin' poohole does "disillusional" mean? You use it a lot when I think you intend to mean "delusional".

Fine then,

disillusioned - what I should be saying

Bloody English language is too fricking complicated.

Oh man that isnt going to win many centre breaks is it....come round 1 i think the key to the midfield battle will be Jones. He will tag Bell and considering Jones is a rather good tagger he should negate Bell somewhat. Thats also a problem with your midfield, you have no real tagger, thats a big problem considering we have Cousins....

Im really looking forward to Round 1 and whoever wins (lets be honest it will be WC) im sure this thread will come back up :D

Hardly Carr and Parker are 2 of the most capable taggers going around.
Considering your lack of forward danger, we could probally be able to put Parker on cousins.
Parker has the pace and endurance to keep up with Cousin and should almost shut him down.
Not to mention the option of carr who mind you shut down Buckly last time we played the pies and countless other star midfielders.

Dont worry about our tagging brigade Jod,If I was you I would woner how your going to get it out of the center and then who to kick it to.
Because without a doubt we have the stronger in and under brigade.

Just for dockerbabe who is going off at me for spelling Michaels wrong! :rolleyes:

Posts by sabre:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R:Micheal Haslby Cook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simmonds the number one ruckman over Micheal???

Hey but look, I even found one of kueps:

The guy (michael) has been out of fotty for over a year Sabre, whats he going to do walk on in like nothing's happened? for a Rd 1 side, I think thats on the money.

and another by sabre:

Micheal is a far better ruckman than Cox will ever be

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back