Game Day Semi Final - Carlton V Brisbane - Princes Park - Sunday 22nd March 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This has been an all round performance. The team should be rapt with their growth as a team. Steady players all over the ground with enough stars to make a difference. McEvoy looks as good as Prespakis.

Davey trade has worked out for us...McEvoy is similar type of player to her and looks good. Should only get better.

Her & Egan have really added to our midfield and then there's Prespakis as well. Midfield in good hands for years to come.

I love watching the Carlton AFLW team. Bought some enjoyment back for my beloved Carlton.

Love how tough our team is...dished out big hits to Brisbane and Melbourne players the last few weeks that left them hurt on the ground.
The Hosking twins, Loynes & Harris in particular do it again and again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am loving watching these girls play as a genuine team each week and if (when) this gets shut down I'm going to miss these games a lot more than the men's atm. They are a joy to watch and have actually managed to restore some of my enthusiasm for football in general.

Lol was like a metre and a half away from the ball...umps typically would only pay it if they believe they see it. No chance you'd just believe opposition players.

Also would be absolutely disgraceful for the Lions player to try and call that touched when they know they were so far away.

Think the ump just thought they saw a touched ball where there wasn't.

If nobody claimed it, you'd have to be pretty sure to call it. Just don't see how any of it was possible.

I'm finding it difficult to have a favourite player with this side. Maddie, Tayla, GG, Loynes, Dalton, Harrington, Laolifi. The list goes on, been fun watching this season -look forward to next weekseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back