Preview Semi Final vs GWS Giants, Sat 14 Sep, 7:25PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

it gave me much worse options this week than last week. spent 15 minutes rejecting the seat options it gave me before I found a decent option.

This. Spent 20minutes being given rows PP+. Then it gave me 68 GG so I took it.

BRAB i will be lost not being in section 67. Farewell.

I've found you have to go through a certain way to get the unlock members option - Last week I was stuck on the spinning circle til I realised it was never going to change and had to go back.
Thanks. I did.
What an absolute * up of a ticketing system. The site takes you to the ticket page with the count down clock, where you should be able to buy tickets. Too scared to go out or refresh, only to find that pathway doesn't work, and you have to go back to the start.
Shitty row ******* N in section 30. Row N!!
Every game for 7 years, and relegated to row ******* N because Ticketmaster is a pile of s**t.
AFL want to know how to improve the "Game Day Experience"? Stop ******* over club members.

Better ******* win. :mad:

Thanks. I did.
What an absolute fu** up of a ticketing system. The site takes you to the ticket page with the count down clock, where you should be able to buy tickets. Too scared to go out or refresh, only to find that pathway doesn't work, and you have to go back to the start.
s**tty row ******* N in section 30. Row N!!
Every game for 7 years, and relegated to row ******* N because Ticketmaster is a pile of s**t.
AFL want to know how to improve the "Game Day Experience"? Stop ******* over club members.

Better ******* win. :mad:
I felt the same last time around Skoob.
But this time it was painless for me.
Straight on and second time around got some perfect tickets.

67 CC
Reasonable?

Did you get that straight away at 9? The system is a joke, they are very good seats. I was also on at 9 but it was offering me RR and QQ.

The problem with a 'best available' system where you don't get to choose is the random way the tickets are given. We got section 70 and 68 about rows LL IIRC first couple of times, then got 65 row CC on about the 4th attempt.

Something that stood out to me at last game was everyone in our row seemed to be 2 seats. No doubt the system probably pre allocates seats in rows based on number of seats so you don't end up with random single seats all over the place. Really leaves a lot to be desired in trying to get a seat you want though.

Did you get that straight away at 9? The system is a joke, they are very good seats. I was also on at 9 but it was offering me RR and QQ.

I did however I’m by myself so probably played a role?
I refreshed the request maybe 10+ times to get new seats and was bounced around 67 and 71.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent 20 mins cycling through the seats this morning and kept getting crap ones. In the end I just got ones that were close to okay... anyway. As I said last week, a ticket is a ticket.

Not confident going into this game at all tbh.

Lmao I just went back in and bought two $35 seats in section 67 row AA. So got given better seats at 10.30 than at 9...and almost 1/3 the price.

Offered me Section 61 first, which is not a patch on my usual Season seat in Section 67.

Then a number of other less than brilliant options, most of which were Row SS or higher in Various Sections. (I hate seats high up)

After about 5 or 6 attempts , it generated Section 43 Row NN, so I decided to take those.

Northern Stand, just about bang on centre wing and not too high. I haven't sat on the Northern side since 1996, so I'm actually looking foward to the "reverse" view for a change.

EDIT: I was asleep at the wheel with regards to the earlier Prioty time slot window this week but luckily I picked up The sale of tickets today from the CM Lions news this morning,

I am a notoriosly bad EMail Inbox checker:$

Offered me Section 61 first, which is not a patch on my usual Season seat in Section 67.

Then a number of other less than brilliant options, most of which were Row SS or higher in Various Sections. (I hate seats high up)

After about 5 or 6 attempts , it generated Section 43 Row NN, so I decided to take those.

Northern Stand, just about bang on centre wing and not too high. I haven't sat on the Northern side since 1996, so I'm actually looking foward to the "reverse" view for a change.

EDIT: I was asleep at the wheel with regards to the earlier Prioty time slot window this week but luckily I picked up The sale of tickets today from the CM Lions news this morning,

I am a notoriosly bad EMail Inbox checker:$

I'm 44 mm. Almost close enough for a threepeat 10 year anniversary dinner reunion . Haha

"Best available" is quite bizarre. Not only that AA is Cat 4 is ridiculous it also seems the computer says they are the worst of Category 4.
I fluked a pair of those last week so I was trying again, but it kept offering Cat 4 behind the goals at the very back. I gave up and grabbed a pair of good Cat 1.
Half an hour later I checked out of interest and the Row AA ones came up.

Why is AA so cheap?!?

It’s considered restricted viewing because of the fence thing I think. I sit in AA during the H&A and they are great seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back