Media Serial Stats: The S30 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (COMPLETE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a single member of the "stacked six" in the backline either. Stacked Sucks more like it. The people know what's up! My faith in you all has been restored tenfold.

Does that "Stacked Sucks" play for New Zealand in State of Origin?

Oh! I knew it, but had forgotten it’s name. Thanks.

By the sound it makes, Barrybran is right...
Better than the whine sound my ex-wife makes.
I miss that like a squirrel grip in the Bombers changerooms.

ST: Congratulations on being named as FIRST EMERGENCY in the Season 30 People's Choice All-SFA. How does it feel to almost be voted into this illustrious group by your peers? What do you have to say to the people who nearly voted you in?
THB: Well if you had’ve let me and my teammates vote for me, I would’ve actually made the side, but I guess I’ll take first emergency. Afterall, Barrybran is in the side, so every chance he fu**s something up and I get a hypothetical game.
But this is a very strong side and the even be considered for this side is actually a really good feeling.

ST: The All-SFA Committee are plotting away in the dark recesses of the SFA, scratching each other's backs and scheming to bias the team in their favour. Is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE a better representation of who deserves to be in the All-SFA team?

THB: Absolutely not. Don’t get me wrong, it’s always good to see what the players think, but at the end of the day, this side is based more on popularity amongst the leagues posters than it is a team of players that deserve the honour.
It’s a great idea, and it generates great discussion, but the committee are (for the most part) unbiased and fair in their assessment of every players sim performance and posting efforts.

ST: Finally, are there any particular players you'd love to be lining up alongside in this gathering of SFA's elite if you had made the team?

THB: ClarkeM, Antonio BlueVein, TheInjuryFactory, AceAndy, The Filth Wizard, Barrybran, manangatang, Tigerturbulance, Test Tickle, Agent93, TedDougChris and philreich would all be fun to play alongside, hopefully I’ll play with at least one of them next season!

So what you’re saying is that, instead of just listing a normal SFA team of 20, you extended the bench, but didn’t extend it to a sane, normal, even number like 22?

Get ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you’re saying is that, instead of just listing a normal SFA team of 20, you extended the bench, but didn’t extend it to a sane, normal, even number like 22?

Get f’ed.
Your name is on the chart, isn't it?

Get f’ed.

1155220.jpg

Holy fu** man. You could have wrapped all this sh*t up in like 3 posts...1 even. I take back what I said about you being really efficient.
You'll learn one day young padawan - if you want to remain in the spotlight in the SFA...you never rush. 😂

You'll learn one day young padawan - if you want to remain in the spotlight in the SFA...you never rush. 😂
How else are you going to get so many likes? One day it will be crystalline in his head on how to play this SFA game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back