Shield Sheffield Shield Round 3: South Australia vs Victoria, Glenelg Oval, 30/10/2020 @ 11 AM AEDT

Whost wilt hath the higher amount of points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the first issue with the scoreboard graphics today, but we are now into the 12th over of the Victorian innings and it still says Nielsen was the last wicket. Should say Agar.

He should never be in single figures in the order.

Wes is a bunny, he even batted in the tail in school cricket. Pope is a ferret. The guy that goes in after the bunny.
So it's a myth that Wes helped Ashton improve his batting?

So it's a myth that Wes helped Ashton improve his batting?
When? Over the break? Maybe. I think it would be more likely to have been the other way

Seriously is there something wrong with Maddinson???

why is he not opening???? spot in the test team up for grabs as an opener and he is listed as coming in as four WTF ??

Seriously is there something wrong with Maddinson???

why is he not opening???? spot in the test team up for grabs as an opener and he is listed as coming in as four WTF ??
They want Puc to open

They want Puc to open

If that is the case (and i hope Puc does well as he is a jet) if I was Maddinson I would tell Chris Rogers to politely get ******

He was the leading run scorer last year in the shield as an opener...and he is not opening WTF ??

There is a strong chance the other opening position in the test team is up for grabs...Burns is not setting the world on fire atm....

Why ?

If that is the case (and i hope Puc does well as he is a jet) if I was Maddinson I would tell Chris Rogers to politely get ******

He was the leading run scorer last year in the shield as an opener...and he is not opening WTF ??

There is a strong chance the other opening position in the test team is up for grabs...Burns is not setting the world on fire atm....

Why ?
He was mostly batting at 4 last year actually and it was a CA directive.

Why ?
He's opened in less than half of the matches since going to Vic.

Has there ever been a worse batting team than SA. Consistently sh*t for more than a decade.
New season. New coach. New players. Same crap...

That's the problem though, they're not new players. We keep rolling out the same blokes and what do you know...

That's the problem though, they're not new players. We keep rolling out the same blokes and what do you know...
The anti-Essington

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is interesting to have Pucovski opening. Burns' spot isn't secure so it's not a bad idea to try and give Puc a shot at grabbing it.

Will be interesting if they’re prepared to go with two debutants against India, because Green’s pretty likely to be at 6 as well

Will be interesting if they’re prepared to go with two debutants against India, because Green’s pretty likely to be at 6 as well
I still wouldn’t be surprised if they kept some experience and went with Wade at six. I reckon one of Burns or Wade probably keeps their spot and the other goes to Pucovski or Green.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if they kept some experience and went with Wade at six. I reckon one of Burns or Wade probably keeps their spot and the other goes to Pucovski or Green.
Imagine if green gets a 5 for

Like Wade is going to bat today. Let's see how he goes before he gets dropped, yeah?
I'm a Wade fan and would be happy if he stayed in, but it's a reasonable discussion to consider Green for the number 6 role. Aussie selectors have always loved an all rounder, let alone when they perform the way Green has. Wade has done solidly, but he's not a lock.

I'm a Wade fan and would be happy if he stayed in, but it's a reasonable discussion to consider Green for the number 6 role. Aussie selectors have always loved an all rounder, let alone when they perform the way Green has. Wade has done solidly, but he's not a lock.
Yes, but if he comes out and makes a ton today, what do you do?

Yes, but if he comes out and makes a ton today, what do you do?

Wade’s performances last summer mean he’s vulnerable. I reckon he has to outperform Green to keep his place, he’d need to score a century and at least one other decent score for me to pick him ahead of Green.

Wade’s performances last summer mean he’s vulnerable. I reckon he has to outperform Green to keep his place, he’d need to score a century and at least one other decent score for me to pick him ahead of Green.
If the incumbent performs I find it hard to justify dropping them.

Back