• Draw, equal number of bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

so yes they will have a sook then

I'll be very disappointed as a NSW fan if we whinge. The first innings was utterly disgraceful, 0-50 and we throw away 6 for stuff all. That's where we lost it, and it was utterly dumb cricket shots

Victoria's 10th wicket partnership in the 2nd innings, between our numbers 10 and 11, was more than any of the 7 in NSW's 2nd innings.

NSW can have no excuse about their performance.

Victoria's 10th wicket partnership in the 2nd innings, between our numbers 10 and 11, was more than any of the 7 in NSW's 2nd innings.

NSW can have no excuse about their performance.

Jon Holland has a higher score batting than our whole side

Enough said

If I’m the vics I’m not letting O’keefe have a runner. He was able to virtually run a 2 on that ball he got out on and was then able to bowl in the second dig..fit enough to bat without one in my book

assuming VICs win, can someone give me an updated points tally?

I think

PositionTeamMatchesWinsDrawsLossesBat Bonus PointsBowl Bonus PointsTotal Points
1Victoria95319.218.2050.31
2New South Wales94324.367.1038.46
3Queensland93243.727.1030.82
4Tasmania83232.147.3029.44
5Western Australia83232.346.1028.44
6South Australia90454.417.0015.41

If I’m the vics I’m not letting O’keefe have a runner. He was able to virtually run a 2 on that ball he got out on and was then able to bowl in the second dig..fit enough to bat without one in my book

What's the difference? He won't last long!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't see the big deal. I've had a former captain do his hammy in the field and just stayed in slips the rest of the day and then get a runner when he was batting. Sometimes you can just be able to do that.

I honestly don't see the big deal. I've had a former captain do his hammy in the field and just stayed in slips the rest of the day and then get a runner when he was batting. Sometimes you can just be able to do that.
he should not have been allowed to bowl almost 30 overs

Agree but he bowled.
So did my captain (off about 3 steps mind).
So he can bowl 28 overs but he needs a runner? Either hit boundaries or walk a single when you should run 2.

Ban runners in all forms of cricket FFS!
So you think runners have no place in local cricket either then?

Did I hear something about them shortening the shield final to 4 days ? Or is that not in place until next year ? Or something I've completely imagined ?

Back