Autopsy Should have Could have - but didn't. Down by 2 against Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Was up at Mallacoota and had no reception. lucky for you lot.

Negative: Wasted chance on goal and that came back to bite us

Positive: Despite playing 1 short on the bench for a half and missing 2 out of 3 of our best defenders we were right in the game to the very end.

Negative: I love Heeney and have defended him for a long time but get his head read because something isn't right. Whether it be the involvement in the game or the ******* stupid kicking around the corner, he needs a reset.

Positive: The Chad.

Negative: Forward line structure once again has returned to every tall forward running to the same spot. SPREAD THE * OUT YOU MORONS! It's not that ******* hard! If you all go to the one spot, all the defenders go to the same spot. What the * are the coaches actually saying to them? If they aren't following direction, drop them.

Positive: O Flo was on despite the embarrassing celebration at the end.

Negative: The "push in the back" free against Rampe that turned the match. Umpiring was shocking all night but * me dead, that has never and will never be a free kick. Don;t even get me started on how Tom McCartin can get hit in the head with a shoulder so hard he is subbed out yet Port somehow get the free kick immediately after.

Negative: If there weren't legal ramifications (and obvious physical limitations as well) I would quite happily go to jail for knocking the dopey campaigner Darcy and his soulless, ginger campaigner of a friend Ling out. How these absolute shitstains can stand there and talk about how brave Port are after playing a team one man short for a half and losing 2 of their best defenders defies belief and only getting back into the game off the back of a wrong free followed by a dubious free I will never know. I could say so much more on the personal horrors I wish for those two to receive in their lives, but I won't because I'm nice like that.

Negative: We now take on a Richmond, under the pump with the campaigner of person like Hardwick in charge who continues to sook week in, week out without ramifications. Mate, if you can't win after repeatedly poaching young talent from everywhere at a budget price then give it up * face, you're not as good a coach as you were made out to be. Sadly, I suspect I'm going to have to sit through a match with dumb campaigners like Reiwoldt and Lynch (even though he should be rubbed out) having a field day against a defence made up of the 12 dwarves.

Positive: Potential catch up with some of our S.A. crew.

Vent over. I'm off to the comedy festival to hopefully lighten the mood.
Cannot wait for next year when Fox Footy will use their own commentators at 7 televised games. Amazing how one television network can assemble such an ensemble of dills - Darcy, Ling, Taylor, Brayshaw. I now turn the tv on mute and listen to commentary via the radio. Just need to pause the tv so it is in time with the radio.

Not sure. Tbh I only really pay attention to the Swans. How long did Buddy take?

I'm open to being wrong on this. I'm just down on McDonald because I can't see anything he does particularly well. He's not an especially strong mark, not a great kick for goal, not incredibly fast, not exceptional in terms of leading or positioning. He has a long way to go.
Even the likes of Hawkins looked very ordinary until his 6th year at Geelong. Talls take time.
We will never see how good McDonald can be until Buddy goes.

I’m actually really sad to see this Buddy we’re seeing atm. I bet the mind is willing but to see him in the physical limbo (cliff) he seems to be in now at his age is shattering to see after we have been so privileged to see how good he has been for us.

I know he will fight tooth and nail to make a contribution for us but I hope for his sake (his legendary legacy is solidified) that if it doesn’t, he just calls it.

I actually think Logan is basically ready to be our main focal point, probably along with another tall.
Has started covering the ground way better, has shown good forward craft, and solid goal sense.

I honestly believe if he's given the keys to the forward line he'll kick 50+

I actually think Logan is basically ready to be our main focal point, probably along with another tall.
Has started covering the ground way better, has shown good forward craft, and solid goal sense.

I'm not sure he's ready to carry the team week in week out, but the time is now. Give him the keys now, hel have some growing pains but it will set him up to hit the ground running next year

50 plus is McKay and curnow Coleman’s

He’s having his best season to date. As average as Buddy’s form has been it does allow Logan to be free. Without Buddy, McDonald would be the main man and I doubt in his third season he could dominate the forward line.

I'm not sure he's ready to carry the team week in week out, but the time is now. Give him the keys now, hel have some growing pains but it will set him up to hit the ground running next year
Yeah, he'll definitely need help, but he ain't far off.

He’s having his best season to date. As average as Buddy’s form has been it does allow Logan to be free. Without Buddy, McDonald would be the main man and I doubt in his third season he could dominate the forward line.
His best game has come without buddy in the side...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50 plus is McKay and curnow Coleman’s
You like to say a lot without actually given any actual points. Is there any reason why Logan couldn't kick 50 if we made him the focal point?

Yes, it's not a very high chance, but it's what I think. His best games have come when Buddy has been out.

I’m actually really sad to see this Buddy we’re seeing atm. I bet the mind is willing but to see him in the physical limbo (cliff) he seems to be in now at his age is shattering to see after we have been so privileged to see how good he has been for us.

I know he will fight tooth and nail to make a contribution for us but I hope for his sake (his legendary legacy is solidified) that if it doesn’t, he just calls it.

I hope Buddy keeps playing

Up to the club to make tough calls

You like to say a lot without actually given any actual points. Is there any reason why Logan couldn't kick 50 if we made him the focal point?

Yes, it's not a very high chance, but it's what I think. His best games have come when Buddy has been out.

Keep in mind as the main avenue to goal he will command the opposition best defender week in week out a luxury he is not having to deal with at this stage.

But yer 50 goals is not a stretch for him.

I like what Geelong did with Ratogulea it's his first season playing down back but generally he is going okay.

Yeah maybe, im not sold Armartey is actually any good yet

Mcdonald looks good

Mclean and Armatey seem sorta limited to me, hope i am wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back