• Yes, for any first rounder

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Yes, if it helps get Kelly

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Yes, if it helps get Dusty

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nearly 3 years in and can't put a month of footy together without some sort of issue. So excruciatingly frustrating. Hope he's ok both physically and mentally.

Not sure where this latest set back leaves us all. I'm personally flat as. Hawks win Thursday. Might just be one of those weekends.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

When should we comment then . He is obviously a person but also a commodity . An expensive one we won't get hopefully for years thatblooks like it's will be wasted . Go buy a new Ferrari and have it not run properly for 3 years then have it written off in a prang with no insurance . That's what we are dealing with here . He's cooked . Fat, and susceptible to head knocks and hasn't even really been put in any heavy situations , these knocks are usually innocuous . Sad and unlucky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't this just go in the Trade and Free Agent Thread? Half the time it's just rubbish there anyway, it's only going to get worse if we're moving actual discussion points into separate threads.

And what happened to the supposed "play the point, not the man" stuff that everyone was going up in arms about a couple of months ago. Sure Defacto's opening post may not be a suggestion everyone likes but he put it forward fairly respectfully. Either respond with the same level of respect or don't respond at all. Forum is going to the dogs thanks to posters like you guys. Don't let the haters get to you StCicatriz :thumbsu::thumbsu:

To answer your question, I don't believe we should trade him yet but the combination of concussions, diabetes and lack of tank is getting to a very concerning level. Hopefully he turns it around :thumbsu:

Another promising big man like Kosi . Hope we dnot keep paddy on the list for 14 years like we did Kosi and not ever coming to anything . He was a pick 2 aswell

I think criticisms of the timing of this thread (so long as they don't get personal) are valid. He's contracted until end of next year, let's give it a couple of weeks hey.

Footy is a tough game and a ruthless business. More questions than answers about both Paddy and Hugh nearly 3 years in unfortunately. They were a huge investment. The twin towers of our resurgence. If they were at another club we'd be all over them. And that club. Don't get so protective. It's a fair enough question. All be it maybe should have been asked tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I think criticisms of the timing of this thread (so long as they don't get personal) are valid. He's contracted until end of next year, let's give it a couple of weeks hey.

this went through my head when deciding to put it up and i thought i would get some accusations of injury trolling but one thing i wanted to get was the vote at a low ebb at a point where a number of decisions are made with players we are looking to attract, whilst there is time for a decent chunk of this season to see how it moves from there

personally the concussion doesnt change the opinion i have on the issue nor would an injury

given its off the back of bad news, if the vote is to keep him then i think it shows people are really confident on him

the kid just gets knocked out in the vfl, dealing with a history of head knocks, and the first thing you think is to start a thread proposing his trade? Vulture. **** off

One of these is the right way to demonstrate your frustration at the timing of this thread. The other is the wrong way to go about it.

Taking emotion and todays events out of it, if Geelong came knocking with 2 firsts I'd personally do it. They wont though so we won't have to worry about that decision. I wish Paddy wasn't pick 1 as that helps polarise opinions of a poor young kid who can't get on the park.

Paddy, Hugh and Dmac from a killer draft are all going to take time guys. All 3 will be lucky to play 100 each but as long as their best footy is when we are playing in a GF then I could live with that.

Back