Review Silence at the AO as Cats defeat PA by 12 points

Remove this Banner Ad

He / she seems to have been on the money.

Suggests their post was deserving of a little more respect.
Personally I wait for official club news and team sheets before concluding anything. If Stanley ends up missing at least a month, only then would it have been "spot on".

After all CS post game speculation was "medium term" so it'd be just as valid for "CatLover#3995" to come in and give the timeline based on that.

Personally I wait for official club news and team sheets before concluding anything. If Stanley ends up missing at least a month, only then would it have been "spot on".

After all CS post game speculation was "medium term" so it'd be just as valid for "CatLover#3995" to come in and give the timeline based on that.

Don't necessarily disagree, but still think a new poster could've been treated with a little more respect.

Not hard to politely ask for evidence, rather than mock the claim outright.

Anyhow, it's all a bit odd. Scott, who normally says 'we'll wait for scans and defer to the doctors', immediately and confidently knew it was a 'medium term' injury.

Taylor trotted out the exact same term today too........

Don't necessarily disagree, but still think a new poster could've been treated with a little more respect.

Anyhow, it's all a bit odd. Scott, who normally says 'we'll wait for scans and defer to the doctors', immediately and confidently knew it was a 'medium term' injury.

On the other hand, said poster seemed to have an adequate riposte and we don't want to fall into that good ol' world where people cry over spilt milk, especially on the behalf of others.

I understand speculation is the name of the game on footy forums but I personally don't fret until we get the official verdict. And even then, not really until the teams are announced as surprise outcomes can happen late.

On the other hand, said poster seemed to have an adequate riposte and we don't want to fall into that good ol' world where people cry over spilt milk, especially on the behalf of others.

I understand speculation is the name of the game on footy forums but I personally don't fret until we get the official verdict. And even then, not really until the teams are announced as surprise outcomes can happen late.

No tears here.

I prefer to wait for verified information too, but still find it interesting to hear what others believe they know.

No tears here.

I prefer to wait for verified information too, but still find it interesting to hear what others believe they know.
Agreed. One thing is for sure, it isn't Geelong without injury issues where nobody knows what's going on! Let's just hope they don't derail another finals series because that trend hasn't helped.

If only he hadn't said it was being reported in the press (it wasn't) and by Tom Brown (it wasn't).
I was being sarcastic, as the champ went the man. Being on this forum for too long he doesnt know how to use ignore.
The stanley situation has layers.

You should wait for the official word. Balme would have loved supporters like you, for a week or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You my friend are wise.

He seemed to be a step ahead of the press, who are reporting it now.

The Tom Brown reference was a return serve of ridicule I think, though not sure how TB actually came into it.......
TB was as relevant as the abuse from the fossil

AFL.com.au saying up to a month.
That'd mean our first final. The Addy's timeline would be in the finals.

So maybe Mr Noobie's mail wasn't too far off.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

I'm positive he does.

Layers....... sounds intriguing.
Oh My God Omg GIF

No man ever steps in the same river twice, for its not the same river and he's not the same man.

Nice...welcome to the Board...Mods happy to see new people contribute here. Feel free to approach us if the need arises.

From the content of your posts to date I expect you will be well placed to make a good contribution to the football issues that arise as we draw close to finals.

Exciting times.

Just one small matter...please refrain from the term "champ"...its derogatory and inflammatory and has not been welcome on this Board for a long time.

Thanks.

DtC

Nice...welcome to the Board...Mods happy to see new people contribute here. Feel free to approach us if the need arises.

From the content of your posts to date I expect you will be well placed to make a good contribution to the football issues that arise as we draw close to finals.

Exciting times.

Just one small matter...please refrain from the term "champ"...its derogatory and inflammatory and has not been welcome on this Board for a long time.

Thanks.

DtC
Well said

Remove this Banner Ad

Back