South Africa in Australia (3 T20I's, 5 ODI's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maxwell is a very good limited overs cricketer.

He deserves s**t for his test efforts but at this point of the match he was doing what he was meant to do

i still say not his fault. he should be no where near test side at present. in 4 years time he may have developed into a more rounded player and bat 6-7 (not 3) but for now a very handy ODI player (always going to be hit and miss) and very good T20 player

I'm at the ground so don't know what the ch 9 guys said...but according to the timing sheets at the WACA it should have finished around 2:50ish.....
Yeah so around 30 minutes late. Unless I stuffed up my timezones.

Minimum over rate 14.28 per hour, South Africa's 12.5 per hour. If the umps do their job, the South Africans should be docked a few overs off their innings or de Villiers gets himself a healthy fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i still say not his fault. he should be no where near test side at present. in 4 years time he may have developed into a more rounded player and bat 6-7 (not 3) but for now a very handy ODI player (always going to be hit and miss) and very good T20 player

Still his fault.

You can be not good enough but there is no excuse for completely misreading the state of the game and team needs.

Good job by Aussies in the end but had lots of luck too. If we lose this after all those dropped catches from the Saffers we will only have ourselves to blame. Love watching Mitch Johnson bat, never lets us down.

Hazlewood could do quite well on this pitch IMO...

Happy to see the Saffers knocked over pretty quickly... Faf is arrogant beyond all belief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back