SorryIHammerChicken

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2005
Cameron White
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Team Carbonaro™..........
Even if they win this game Thomas has to be sacked. Can't even get his side up in Banger's record breaking game.

He might get them to another finals series (even that's doubtful) but this hack coach just gets beaten in every match where tactics are required. This is why he can't win the cruch prelims.

Tonight's performance - shocking game of football but to let the hacks from Geelong win is a disgrace.

Geelongs a better side then the Dogs but they are forever cursed with being fickle. So if the cats are hacks then the dogs are ... ooh let's not go there.

:)

Ps. Grant Thomas shouldn't have ever coached the saints. He needs to do 2 things.

1. Not involve himself in any way, shape or form in the selection panel as currently it's a disgrace.

2. Not involve himself in any way, shape or form on match day as he doesn't have the intellect to do the match ups or the know how to rev the players up and most importantly the game plan to counter different sides.

Did anyone see Riewold'ts miss from 9cm out? Would have made the margin 8 points, instead some hack called Tenace kicks a goal at the other end and the game is over.

Fair dinkum this team is a joke

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Did anyone see Riewold'ts miss from 9cm out? Would have made the margin 8 points, instead some hack called Tenace kicks a goal at the other end and the game is over.

That team beat us. :mad:

You insist on insulting your own team.

Didn't the saints beat you guys last week?

Will you ever learn or insist on being idiotic for the rest of your natural life?

However yes under GT we are a joke.

bulldogrob said:
That team beat us. :mad:
I know but they played OK last week. I thought they were starting to get back to some form but this performance tonight from them just made me angry for some reason. I actually wanted them to win

RoosterLad said:
Even I could coach St Kilda to a flag.
I don't think it's quite that easy, but Saints will again miss out this year. St Kilda is probably the 2nd team for a lot of us, and it's frustrating as a non St Kilda supporter to see them throw their chances away year after year.

Grant will never take St Kilda to a Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from the game. I was about to start the same thread.

Unbelievable performance by GT. Either the players are not listening to him at all, or they are and as a result are playing some of the worst football I have ever seen.

doofdoof said:
Just got back from the game. I was about to start the same thread.

Unbelievable performance by GT. Either the players are not listening to him at all, or they are and as a result are playing some of the worst football I have ever seen.

Dennis C comment at three quarter time as Thomas was walking on to the field says it all = insipid performance!!!

Definately time for a change of coach, he isn't up to scratch.

HOWEVER, I also think that the St Kilda list, from players 15 down to 44 on the list (ie not their best 15) is over-rated. I think the depth isn't there if the top players suffer injuries or don't have good games, the 2nd tier players are unable to step up.

Calling Tenace a hack is not very nice.

Too little too late, Thomas hasn't been able to develop ANY of the top picks he's had so far. THey all have potential but the only one who's gotten better as the seasons progress is Dal Santo. Ball is Crap, no good, as is Kozichke i don't see the worth of a player who plays 10-12 games a year?

Another thing, what is with the rotation policy..i mean get real. The only other time you have a rotation policy is in U10's where your captain if its your birthday!

Its too late to sack thomas now, i've wanted him to be sacked since the prelim loss to Port, clearly showing a lack of creativeness and leadership.

the_messiah said:
Too little too late, Thomas hasn't been able to develop ANY of the top picks he's had so far. THey all have potential but the only one who's gotten better as the seasons progress is Dal Santo. Ball is Crap, no good, as is Kozichke i don't see the worth of a player who plays 10-12 games a year?

Another thing, what is with the rotation policy..i mean get real. The only other time you have a rotation policy is in U10's where your captain if its your birthday!

Its too late to sack thomas now, i've wanted him to be sacked since the prelim loss to Port, clearly showing a lack of creativeness and leadership.

:eek:

Ball is crap? We'll take him. He is still injured and can't run at full speed, he shouldn't be playing.

the_messiah said:

We'll have him thankyou very much! :)

Tas said:
:eek:

Ball is crap? We'll take him. He is still injured and can't run at full speed, he shouldn't be playing.
Ball is crap! HE hasn't improved since he started AFL, and if he's injured then why's he in the dam team?
GT is at fault yet again

Milne hasn't kicked 10 goals this year...doubt he's even had 10 posessions yet!
Would you take Ball for someone like Murphy, or even Stevens? think of his real worth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back