Autopsy Swans vs. Blues R3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are pretty crap

We won by 3 goals

Just my opinion as of right now neither are much chop
Agreed. We serve up today's effort against any of another 12 or so teams and we're all dissecting another frustrating loss right now.

Nice to get a win and a few positives regarding individual performances but we're a pretty poor side right now.

Agreed. We serve up today's effort against any of another 12 or so teams and we're all dissecting another frustrating loss right now.

Nice to get a win and a few positives regarding individual performances but we're a pretty poor side right now.

The hyped Port team only beat Carlton by 16 points, on their home deck. We're with the pack, but probably not the pack we want to be part of (West Coast and.... umm....)

The hyped Port team only beat Carlton by 16 points, on their home deck. We're with the pack, but probably not the pack we want to be part of (West Coast and.... umm....)

was pissing with rain

was pissing with rain

So in theory it should have been easier to beat up a very young Carlton team.

I think we're on par with the teams like Port, Adelaide, Bulldogs, Essendon etc. We'll be very hit and miss this year and hard to get a read of. If we can at least play differently I wouldn't give a shizen about the ladder

So in theory it should have been easier to beat up a very young Carlton team.

I think we're on par with the teams like Port, Adelaide, Bulldogs, Essendon etc. We'll be very hit and miss this year and hard to get a read of. If we can at least play differently I wouldn't give a shizen about the ladder

we looked s**t v the bulldogs

but its round 3 who knows

we are the slowest team over 3 weeks

we looked s**t v the bulldogs

but its round 3 who knows

we are the slowest team over 3 weeks

We always look s**t against the Bulldogs though. We also always look s**t at the SCG where we lost last week. Just like Collingwood looked like s**t against the Eagles and have done for a while now, GWS looked s**t anywhere but NSW. Business as usual on those fronts.

Agree we look the slowest, but definitely not the worst so we're going alright considering I still think there's a confidence problem in this group atm

We always look s**t against the Bulldogs though. We also always look s**t at the SCG where we lost last week. Just like Collingwood looked like s**t against the Eagles and have done for a while now, GWS looked s**t anywhere but NSW. Business as usual on those fronts.

Agree we look the slowest, but definitely not the worst so we're going alright considering I still think there's a confidence problem in this group atm

we always make excuses :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As usual the AFL keeps on ******* us over... back to back away games on a short turn around.

Of the teams yet to register a win this season, Melbourne and Norf have been the least competitive, and the Dees were flogged last week by the Cats, so there should be no excuse for us not to win next week.

I haven’t read anything else but this is my autopsy. Obviously a couple of forced changes next week and that’s probably for another day (well, it probably won’t be). McCartin, while serviceable, didn’t work. Ronke was down, but he was eventually important (c’mon that disallowed goal was not a free...umpire joke again). Parker way down but great to have a win where he doesn’t play well. Only noticed Mills when he entered midfield area (irony) and Aliir couldn’t catch a cold!

Thurlow, Heeney (he can be devastating if he doesn’t go missing), Reid, Sinclair and Lloyd after his s**t start were good. Jones in the middle was absolutely dynamic (BOG) and in a tie, I cannot praise the game of Kennedy enough!

Rose after a BOG performance will be in for Hayward, hope we dont move Jones back to replace McVeigh.

Rose again...please for the love of goodness sakes not again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back