Neutral - Aliir, Haywood, McCartin, Thurlow, Wicks, ling, Fox, Rowbottom
- . Reid, Florent, Melican, Papley, Bell, Dawson, Taylor

+. Sinclair, Mills, Cunningham, Rampe, Parker, Stevens, Lloyd
Neutral - Aliir, Haywood, McCartin, Thurlow, Wicks, ling, Fox, Rowbottom
- . Reid, Florent, Melican, Papley, Bell, Dawson, Taylor
Dawson was better than Aliir and Ling today

florent had a patch where he looked on

teams are giving him more attention

Yeah, where he 'looked' on. He looks on a lot of the time cause he's quick and bursts around the stoppages, but isn't actually doing much effective with it when he gets it. I think most concerning is that he is fumbling the ball a lot of late. Say what you will about Florent, he's always had pretty elite hands. Not sure what's going on there.

More damaging than Parker and Rowbottom in the middle so may as well tag him if you're gonna tag anyone

If I'm the opposition I am tagging Rowbottom before I'm tagging Parker or Florent. His awareness in traffic is seriously good, and he has a knack for finding a Swan from in the contest more often than others.

If I'm the opposition I am tagging Rowbottom before I'm tagging Parker or Florent. His awareness in traffic is seriously good, and he has a knack for finding a Swan from in the contest more often than others.
Thing about Rowbottom atm is, he can be bumped off the ball a bit easily because he is still like 19 or 20. So you just need to put a bigger body on him, rather than tag.

I have a dream where in about 5 years him and McCartin both get AA honours for the first time

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if its true hes ok to play next week, i have no idea how that is not a fine for collingwood, staging and turning the momentum with "injury"

Thought Ling had a really good game.

Shows courage & composure. Has a good set of wheels.

The fact that he didn’t do anything stupid in such a frenetic game says plenty.

feel like when he does get it he looks to attack too, agree re composure, guess he had been around the senior group a while before debut is one positive from all his injuries

Thought Ling had a really good game.

Shows courage & composure. Has a good set of wheels.

The fact that he didn’t do anything stupid in such a frenetic game says plenty.
Would love to see him play the season out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back