Game Day Syd v Adel Rnd 19: Swan appétit

Will Jordan Dawson get booed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2 wins from our last 12 games.
Those wins were against West Coast and North.
Explosion Reaction GIF

Had we stopped them from kick lots and lots of goals in the first quater we could've easily lost that game by less. The one that got away...

Also, Ned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I’m sure this will go against the majority of the hand wringers in here… but I was very pleased with how we approached the game from the second quarter after a diabolically bad first quarter. We could have dropped our bundle then and there and lost by 100 + points but we didn’t. If that game was in Adelaide, reckon the crowd could have been the difference. Nicks made changes, some players stood up. We had immense pressure. We showed that we are actually capable. We just need to do it for longer more often. That should come in time. Are there players that should be dropped? Sure. Every single week. But I haven’t walked away hugely disappointed in the end.

Well I’m sure this will go against the majority of the hand wringers in here… but I was very pleased with how we approached the game from the second quarter after a diabolically bad first quarter. We could have dropped our bundle then and there and lost by 100 + points but we didn’t. If that game was in Adelaide, reckon the crowd could have been the difference. Nicks made changes, some players stood up. We had immense pressure. We showed that we are actually capable. We just need to do it for longer more often. That should come in time. Are there players that should be dropped? Sure. Every single week. But I haven’t walked away hugely disappointed in the end.

Breaking news: Jenny actually pretty happy with what club served up.

I have a car no motor no tyres for sale want to buy it as in good running order

2 wins from 12 games.

Back