Autopsy Sydney vs Fremantle. Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Not getting the thumbs down on Sinclair. Seems comparing him to the recent success of whom we traded to WCE (and that was Jetta's choice), it seems we got the better end of it for at least this season.

2. When Heeney hits his stride,........WOW, Just WOW. Good to see him playing so freely.

3. The man so good they named him twice.....Aliir Aliir seems to get just a little better with each appearance. And with all the other younger guys stepping up to improve and contribute this year, it means Horse has to think harder each week on who to put on the list. Good problem to have.

4. At the start of season, I saw much speculation on who would be the best player for the Swans. Many took the easy choice... Buddy. Some I talked to looked to Heeney, Parker, Hanneberry, or Jack. But this year the player who has, week in and week out, been the picture of consistency and excellence is Josh Kennedy. Seems when he stands out, others follow.

5. This week's match-up with Port Adelaide will go a long way toward my hopes in the finals. If my eyes do not deceive me, Tippett seems to be running well. If we can get/keep our guys healthy, we could go into finals with the best list.

Bloody deserved it too.

He lined him up & has a history of going after blokes smsller than him & constantly playing reckless idiotic footy. The guy's lucky he's got Ross the boss (who loves him like a son for some reason) because I don't reckon another coach in the whole of Australia would want a piece of the unco hack on their lists.
Not sure about that. He seems a perfect fit in Norf's back line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back