Mega Thread The 2017 'Buckley's Chances' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has set his own bar, finals or nothing. there is still a chance, a small one though with no margin to play with
i am pretty sure he will get reappointed if we win 10 or so games. Pert and co have said so many times that what Buckley said about finals is irrelevant. Board is too stubborn to let him go after the time they have put into him.
Every time we win the medja start saying we should reappoint him now. Given how few Collingwood ppl are in the medja i would say they are trolling the club so we do reappoint him. IT wont take much excuse for Eddie to do it either. I would put money on it.

i am pretty sure he will get reappointed if we win 10 or so games. Pert and co have said so many times that what Buckley said about finals is irrelevant. Board is too stubborn to let him go after the time they have put into him.
Every time we win the medja start saying we should reappoint him now. Given how few Collingwood ppl are in the medja i would say they are trolling the club so we do reappoint him. IT wont take much excuse for Eddie to do it either. I would put money on it.
Do you really believe that media are trolling the club and that the club will take notice?:eek:

club will not take notice of the media, cause the next time we lose they will be baying for blood again.
winning is the only way he is safe and what welsh has to say

At least he found a game plan at last...

Use the game vs Hawthorn as a model and develop the strategies from there.

Run and carry, play on after marking, little reliance on kicking accuracy should be our identity as a team.

This way our midfielders is fully utilised across the ground

and our lack of marking targets will also be less of a problem. A team like hawthorn who controls the tempo with precise kicking is the ultimate counter to this gameplan, but if we were able to beat tteam that counters this gameplan, it means it works and we should stick with it.

Sheedy apparently made the same point about Buckley - why jump into the unknown with a new coach, if the team looks to have bottomed out and improved performance is clearly evident.

Sheedy apparently made the same point about Buckley - why jump into the unknown with a new coach, if the team looks to have bottomed out and improved performance is clearly evident.

Of course he would say that. Supporters from all the other teams are saying Buckley should have his contract extended because they want to see us continue to fail. Its called trolling.

Of course he would say that. Supporters from all the other teams are saying Buckley should have his contract extended because they want to see us continue to fail. Its called trolling.

Gee,I haven't seen you trolling on the Rich board supporting Hardwick.

What a laughable post - an elder statesman and one of the most decorated coaches in the game trolling about Buckley.
What a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he has set his own bar, finals or nothing. there is still a chance, a small one though with no margin to play with
Only Ed decides about who sets bars how high and who bars up for whom

Gee,I haven't seen you trolling on the Rich board supporting Hardwick.

What a laughable post - an elder statesman and one of the most decorated coaches in the game trolling about Buckley.
What a joke.

I agree, our club has become a big joke. You obviously don't care either or you wouldn't be advocating for groundhog day.

My position is clear on Bucks - the season turns around or he is gone.

But you guys clutching at straws is laughable - Sheedy trolling is just absurd.

Because Sheedy only wants the best for Collingwood, he'd never suggest something detrimental that'd be soon forgotten.

He grows roses out of his anus too.

Bucks and this team are not out of the woods yet, the next few games leading into the bye will give us an idea if we have turned the corner or not.
For the team and bucks l hope so, but l am not sure yet.
The only way he would keep his job and achieve another 1 year contract is to go on a 10 game winning streak, drop a couple, win a couple more and finish better than 8th and win a final.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, so who knows whether it did this time.

But it's a standard procedure that no coach should be getting credit for.
I'm not giving him credit. I want him to do it more often. It's called motivating your players. What a coach should be doing

Of course they are trolling. What's better than watching Collingwood fall to their knees?

Do you really believe that media are trolling the club and that the club will take notice?:eek:
Seeing how Ed is very one eyed and delusional they are basically goading him on to reappoint him so they gave more juicy headlines for next season. The media are clever this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back