List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently from our 0-6 start to the season and the fact the likes of Foote and Brandon Jack were able to get senior games, the depth of our list is quite thin as it is and we could have trouble covering inevitable injuries. It's likely that any big money signing would exasperate those issues.
I think you mean exacerbate ;)

Yes!
Exactly. I was watching with my brother & said to him, if he kicks this keep him, if he misses, let him go.
Then he stated setting up for the Stevie J kick around the corner when on a 45 degree angle & we looked at each other & both said let him go!
Seriously bad & not worth more than 450K if you can't walk in straight & kick it with a drop punt.

Come on Sammy?

Only reason I can think of him doing that is it may be difficult for him to do a drop punt with the way his groin was going.

in which case, what's he doing out there?

Yes!
Exactly. I was watching with my brother & said to him, if he kicks this keep him, if he misses, let him go.
Then he stated setting up for the Stevie J kick around the corner when on a 45 degree angle & we looked at each other & both said let him go!
Seriously bad & not worth more than 450K if you can't walk in straight & kick it with a drop punt.

Come on Sammy?

Because that is exactly what my post said.

Just keep posting son. I love the inanity.

Only reason I can think of him doing that is it may be difficult for him to do a drop punt with the way his groin was going.

in which case, what's he doing out there?

Yep. Looking at the replay he was hampered from the get go. Having said that this is not isolated. Gets the yips more than Greg Norman.

I like the idea of getting Casboult from the Blues if we lose Reid. He's a strong mark and would make a good impact up forward. Question marks over his kicking but I feel that we would improve him in this area.

Can't be as bad as some.

I like the idea of getting Casboult from the Blues if we lose Reid. He's a strong mark and would make a good impact up forward. Question marks over his kicking but I feel that we would improve him in this area.

Can't be as bad as some.

His kicking has really improved this year anyway and let's not pretend Reid is a fantastic set shot anyway

His kicking has really improved this year anyway and let's not pretend Reid is a fantastic set shot anyway

I agree. The last few weeks he has been terrible with goalkicking. Whether or not this is due to injury or just being a spud I don't know. He was kicking really well not long ago.

I agree. The last few weeks he has been terrible with goalkicking. Whether or not this is due to injury or just being a spud I don't know. He was kicking really well not long ago.

Just don't think Reid will ever be more than a 60% kick. Hope I'm wrong but his ball drop is very inconsistent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought there was genuine scuttlebutt around Casboult a few weeks ago?

Or was that all bigfooty noise :p

Quick get Luke Davies-Uniacke to Sydney surf beaches and talking to all the Swans surfers: Zac Jones, .... :)
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-20/riding-the-wave-all-the-way-to-the-draft
" He's a big and strong midfielder (187cm, 86kg) who uses his size and pace to dig in, rip the ball out of a stoppage and then get away. His overhead marking is also appealing, and it was on show last weekend when he went forward for the Stingrays (he finished with 21 disposals and two goals)."
"Since starting at Haileybury..."

Didn't Dan Hannebery have his first game when still a schoolboy at Haileybury?

Quick get Luke Davies-Uniacke to Sydney surf beaches and talking to all the Swans surfers: Zac Jones, .... :)
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-20/riding-the-wave-all-the-way-to-the-draft
" He's a big and strong midfielder (187cm, 86kg) who uses his size and pace to dig in, rip the ball out of a stoppage and then get away. His overhead marking is also appealing, and it was on show last weekend when he went forward for the Stingrays (he finished with 21 disposals and two goals)."
"Since starting at Haileybury..."

Didn't Dan Hannebery have his first game when still a schoolboy at Haileybury?

Hanners went to Xavs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon he's Brisbane bound. They'd take him at 1 and I could see the other spoon contenders taking Rayner, so they'll get their man anyway. It's just like McCluggage last year.

Personally I'd take Rayner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back