The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fcuuckkkkkk I’m dead keen on trying that GP. Hopefully get to buy the chips with it as well

Mane had heaps of both this arvo. The chips are ridiculous, no exaggeration the best potato chips I've had.

went to Exmouth with the lowest of expectations when it came to breweries/bars/restaurants and was pleasantly surprised to see they had two great breweries. Spent more time at Whalebone in that heat didn't bother with the IPA or Pale ales but really liked their IPL and Vienna lager

Rocky ridge package arrived
2fef1beffb08228baf8706755296ca11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

went to Exmouth with the lowest of expectations when it came to breweries/bars/restaurants and was pleasantly surprised to see they had two great breweries. Spent more time at Whalebone in that heat didn't bother with the IPA or Pale ales but really liked their IPL and Vienna lager
Good pizza too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of their more famous GABS beers that got put into rotation. In fairness I haven't seen much of it around lately

*edit* it's a tap only release

Yeah that's probably why - don't really go for sours on tap.

I have tried so many sours and I hate them all.
I just can't get into them even a little bit.

I can empathise with this - the first one I tried I tipped down the sink. I got gifted one a couple of Christmases ago and had it on a hot day and * it hit the spot. Been converted ever since.

Yeah that's probably why - don't really go for sours on tap.

I can empathise with this - the first one I tried I tipped down the sink. I got gifted one a couple of Christmases ago and had it on a hot day and fu** it hit the spot. Been converted ever since.
I try one every now and then, they sound like they should taste nice, they've got flavours I like but I've definitely tipped most of them down the sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back