Certified Legendary Thread The Cut

Simon Goodwin, Josh Mahoney and Todd Viney are all sitting in a car together.

Goodwin (to Mahoney): Say I've got a neat idea. Why don't you go in, bring us a talented forward and we'll all win the next premiership
Mahoney: I'll be back in a jiffy

Mahoney runs in and wheels out Chris Dawes on a wheelchair

Goodwin: That's not a talented forward

Mahoney goes off to find another forward

Dawes: Can I play too?

Todd Viney slowly winds the window up without making eye contact

Dawes: aww :(

Dawes can I come too.png

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Simon Goodwin, Josh Mahoney and Todd Viney are all sitting in a car together.

Goodwin (to Mahoney): Say I've got a neat idea. Why don't you go in, bring us a talented forward and we'll all win the next premiership

Mahoney runs in and wheels out Chris Dawes on a wheelchair

Goodwin: That's not a talented forward

Mahoney goes off to find another forward

Dawes: Can I play too?

Todd Viney slowly winds the window up without making eye contact

Dawes: aww :(

View attachment 303410

That is utterly brutal. Three thumbs up.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-23/afl-to-suspend-players-for-gut-or-jumper-punches
THE AFL will introduce legislation immediately to give the Match Review Panel the power to suspend players for stomach and jumper punches.

upload_2017-5-23_18-2-50.jpeg

Simon Lethlean: Folks, how often have you been doing a shut down role on an opposition player, only to have that player turn around and punch you right in the stomach?

upload_2017-5-23_18-5-34.jpeg

Jake Melksham: Never. But it's my number one concern.

Simon Lethlean:
Well with the AFL's newly introduced legislation, those worries are a thing of the past. (takes punch to stomach from mechanised arm).

upload_2017-5-23_18-7-48.jpeg

Simon Lethlean: I'm okay folks! Thanks to the new legislation!

upload_2017-5-23_18-11-0.jpeg

Bernie Vince: A little late for Bernie.

Am I the only one uncomfortable with taking pictures from players Facebook pages? I know there is no malice involved but doesn’t feel right to me.
Depends - possibly better than the oft-actual malice of anonymous attacks on footy forums

Am I the only one uncomfortable with taking pictures from players Facebook pages? I know there is no malice involved but doesn’t feel right to me.
It does feel a little intrusive, but that said they should restrict more of their sharing settings if they didn't want people to see it

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
It does feel a little intrusive, but that said they should restrict more of their sharing settings if they didn't want people to see it

I second this one. Anybody with Facebook should be checking the settings like once a month. In the public eye that s**t should be locked down like fort knox.

I second this one. Anybody with Facebook should be checking the settings like once a month. In the public eye that s**t should be locked down like fort knox.
The other thing is if it's say, his profile pic, it's not that hard to grab.

JGamARy.jpg

"So Long Bye Round!"

'Bye Round'

'Melbourne Needs Wins'

'Bye Round'

'Melbourne Needs Wins'

'Bye Round'

'Melbourne Needs Wins'

'Bye Round'

'Melbourne Needs Wins'

"If we give up our Bye round... We'll have to try and win again!

At the next AFL game, Alan Richardson walks into the St Kilda dressing room with Hunter Clark to lay down some rules

Richardson: OK, hotshots, now that my Hunter is on your team, I want to make a few things clear.

Hunter Clark: [embarrassed] Please, coach, I'll be fine

Richardson: I don't want anyone to give him a hard time just because he's different with his long girly hair: no jokes, no taunting -- [spots Paddy McCartin]

[guffaws] Look, that kid's got bosoms! Who's got a wet towel?

[chases McCartin, laughing] Come here, you butterball.

McCartin: [screams] Don't make me run, I'm full of chocolate!

upload_2018-6-20_15-50-50.png

Back