The Hangover Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good one DJ. Pure quality. Brilliant.
As opposed to the s**t you've been supplying over the last 3 months... Sadly it is.

As opposed to the s**t you've been supplying over the last 3 months... Sadly it is.
Been voted as the best media performer and having the best media series. I suppose that speaks more about the levels of plebs like yourself than it does about me :).

Been voted as the best media performer and having the best media series. I suppose that speaks more about the levels of plebs like yourself than it does about me :).
Some of the stuff you have done has been great... but you also create threads that have a lot of s**t in them.
You can claim that victory if you want but you must note that there has been a big decline in Media threads over the past 5-6 months.

Your threads last year were great. And the Podcast that you got going was ******* great.

But since you finished up there you almost have the angst and moody-ness of beez in your media threads.

Some of the stuff you have done has been great... but you also create threads that have a lot of s**t in them.
You can claim that victory if you want but you must note that there has been a big decline in Media threads over the past 5-6 months.

Your threads last year were great. And the Podcast that you got going was ******* great.

But since you finished up there you almost have the angst and moody-ness of beez in your media threads.
That's the point. I was doing media threads because no one else was

Getting older sucks lads... when I was in my 20s I could drink all night, wake up and have a shower and some greasy food and I was good as gold the next day.

Now in my early 30s if I have a big night out I feel like death the next day and struggle to get through without spewing... Often multiple times
Oh s**t. Not looking forward to that next phase of my life. I'm currently in that top paragraph and feel as if I'm invincible.

Oh s**t. Not looking forward to that next phase of my life. I'm currently in that top paragraph and feel as if I'm invincible.
Enjoy it while you can!!

I used to go out every weekend and wipe myself out, would spew only in extreme circumstances.

Now I hardly drink because I spew every bloody time the next day if I have a crack the night before

Enjoy it while you can!!

I used to go out every weekend and wipe myself out, would spew only in extreme circumstances.

Now I hardly drink because I spew every bloody time the next day if I have a crack the night before
I'm currently in the phase where I have a massive night and get no real hangover, pretty good memory of the night (a few hazy moments), feeling fresh after only a couple of hours sleep and never spew.

I don't want this to ever end.

I had a really ******* bad one Sunday. 2 hours sleep on an outdoor chair didn't help that.

Got it out of me by drinking a couple more and fencing all day. It was a painful day none the less.

I had a really ******* bad one Sunday. 2 hours sleep on an outdoor chair didn't help that.

Got it out of me by drinking a couple more and fencing all day. It was a painful day none the less.

A novel hangover cure I'll admit

tumblr_m8bth1DYZS1rxlmf0o1_250.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back