Remove this Banner Ad

FrankGrimes

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
Annual turnover 2.1m and she wants me to invest 600k lol
I’m in mate, already send her my cheque, if she can make 500k on cyrpto then she is a genius, can’t lose, my next post will be from some tropical island I own...

why does she need investors if she is making so much money working 16 hours A day also???

LuvtheKangas

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And she forgot to quantify the % of shares being offered.

She has zero understanding of this stuff. Whoever is using her to push their shonky schemes is leaving a huge audit trail. They won't fare well when it gets to court.

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
But it’s been operating for decades and recently hit $2 million turnover !!!!!!.

I know Street Fighter arcade machines with a better business model.

PM if interested - serious Street Fighter investors only.

“Well done Atomboy you deserve it. Xx Zangief”.

StCicatriz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 3, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Next level nuts now...asking for people to invest $600k!!!

View attachment 1114380
Serious investors only hahahahaha

Shes written that like a Facebook market place/gumtree ad for a business she thinks turns over millions... asking for 600k...

Kim people don't acquire businesses after reading an ad that looks like it's been written by a single mum trying to offload the family couch...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nylexbandit

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 1113935

Motivational speaker now too. Marrying a rich strip club owner purely for cash and ripping off people under charity and crypto schemes is definitely different to stitching up footballers for cash.

Yes Kimberley, you have definitely changed and are a living inspiration for us all now fu** off.

When are the media gonna close in on her?
Got to love that she has stolen some boilerplate Instagram quote and put her name under it like she’s come up with it

craffles

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Please for the love of god someone do some serious digging on this peanut and out her for good

her poor child
If I can be bothered tomorrow I'll get my laptop out and go through this thread and summarize the anecdotes and send it to buzz feed or daily Mail or one of those trash outlets.

I've had enough that she can get away this sh*t. fu** her