Toast The Official Bailey Banfield Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he might be a midfielder…
Baeshaw will be back next week, so will he be kept there? That was always the thing with Banfield. Yeah he may be a better midfielder but he wouldnt get a game there if all our mids were healthy.

watched him closely. he started centre bounces on gaff. the coaching group preferred to insert switkowski into the centre bounce (much more dynamic clearnce player). banfield would then transition into a tagging job onto kelly. a half forward would then push up to the wing. then sam switkowski would push forward.

was giving kelly a bath then kelly got injured. then banfield went to sheuy. sheuy strangely seemed to perk up. started running through packs at pace. bizarrely seemed to help sheuy function. however, i think banfield did limit sheuy's output when on him.

oh and having banfield as a target rather than brayshaw, serong and henry is good for freo. banfield is 190cm and can give it back.
I thought he was a good contributor. very disciplined midfielder.

I watched the replay last night.I thought he was very much in our best players.I would have thought thatt he would get at least one vote in the Allan Medal.
The last thing he is , in my opinion is a full time forward.He seems to get lso in that position.
A tagging role is where he begam with us , but he is good as a mid.Beg enough, strong enough and tough enough tomix it with the big boys.Never takes a backward step.
I had him ready to be gone from the list after last season, but he has won me over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw out may have be a blessing in disguise long term. Jlo was forced to be creative through the middle and rotate guys throughout - it added much more energy and spark. I hope this continues.

I see a bit of Crowley in Banfield. Good distance runner and competitor. I also like the unpredictability of a left footer in the mids.

He may not win an all Australian but when you have got a missus like this I’d say he isn’t too worried!

Silent achiever, good to see his effort rewarded.

Nathan Wilson? Could take it or leave it, maybe if he wasn't such a s**t for brains.

Never in doubt serial_thrilla

Never.

In.

Doubt.

[wiping sweat from brow]

Last to sign on last year and was meant to be first to be dumped at the end of the year, but Bailey said no. Despite massive injury set backs - well done - love seeing the hardest workers rewarded - still think he can be an important role player.

Bailey Banfield is an Australian skilled footballer who presently performs for the Fremantle Soccer Membership within the Australian Soccer League (AFL). Followers are desirous to know if Bailey is Associated To Drew Banfield.

Bailey Banfield
Bailey Banfield (born February 26, 1998) is an Australian footballer who presently performs for the Fremantle Soccer Membership within the Australian Soccer League (AFL).

Banfield, who was handed over within the 2016 AFL draft, performed for Claremont within the West Australian Soccer League (WAFL), the place he was a member of the Colts (WAFL) dominant facet in 2015 and received their finest and most engaging award in 2017. Within the 2018 AFL rookie draft, he was chosen by Fremantle with their most notable choice, fifth general.

Bailey Banfield is reported to be Drew Banfield’s cousin. Drew Banfield (born February 27, 1974) is an Australian footballer who performed for the West Coast Eagles within the Australian Soccer League.

Drew was drafted first general by West Coast within the 1992 AFL Draft, and he shortly established himself as one of many membership’s finest clubmen and most targeted safeguards and utility gamers. In 1994, he was a member of the Eagles’ dominant workforce, and in 1996, he acquired the Membership Champion Award.

Even though they’re each soccer gamers, it doesn’t seem like Bailey and Drew are related.

Bailey Banfield Household & Ethnicity​

Debbie and Robert Banfield, each supportive and caring mother and father, gave beginning to Bailey Banfield. The Banfield household moved to Broome, a seaside vacationer city, the place they acquired the idea for the Willie Creek Pearl Farm, in line with his household historical past.

Bailey performed for the Claremont Soccer Membership within the Western Australian Soccer League after unable to make an impression through the 2016 AFL draft. His mom is of Asian ancestry, whereas his father is Wickepin, a small city in Western Australia. McKenzie is his youthful brother.

Bailey Banfield’s Web Price​

Bailey is an Australian footballer who has had lots of success. His estimated web price is unknown to most people. He does, nevertheless, look to be rich. His fundamental supply of revenue is soccer.

Banfield made his AFL debut for Fremantle within the opening spherical of the 2018 season after quite a lot of excellent pre-season video games. He agreed to a two-year settlement with Fremantle, committing him to the membership till 2020. Banfield will likely be promoted to the senior workforce in 2019.

Still better than most AFL journalists

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read, I'm in tears "He does nevertheless, look to be rich" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's done well for himself given his father was a small city

Remove this Banner Ad

Back