• Golden State Bangwagoners

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Miami Cavaliers

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Pricey's mum

Votes: 20 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the off-season getting going and watching all the new "Cleveland/LeBron" fans disappearing again.
Yes because no other teams who are championship contenders have 'bandwagoner' fans. Only Cleveland. Absolutely no Warrior 'bandwagoner' fans out there.

I was talking about the idiots who rocked up in the past 15 pages or so, talking absolute garbage about the Warriors and clearly been on the Cleveland bandwagon. The thread is rife with casual NBA watchers.
Did you write all the usernames down so you know for next season when we're defending our title in June? Make sure to leave me off the list! Cheers ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_ms2q9gAeuJ1s80ppfo1_250.gif
/
Just found new footage of Steph Curry in the last few minutes of G7.

Just found new footage of Steph Curry in the last few minutes of G7.

in all my years ive never seen a final series like this. the fight off the court was more fierce than a darymond kick in the nuts
People feelings are flopping more than Varejao

But 'efficient volume shooter' makes no sense, trolling or not.

I wasn't trying to make 'sense', I could describe it as being ironic I suppose. It was just a flippant pot shot aimed at Curry for being indistinguishable from a derided volume jump shooter throughout the finals. I enjoyed watching him chuck ill advised shots, in the 4th quarter of Game 7 in particular, that he regularly pulls out of his arse in the regular season. As I said I shouldn't have been surprisde such a throwaway comment would get knickers in a twist on this board. :D

However if you're going to troll, at least make it funny.

*meh*
Humour is in the eye of the beholder.

There was a recent generic cheap shot in this thread directed at CP3 for not having made it to the NBA Finals yet that I found a bit of a yawn. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Last edited:
Look2Me4Guidance

how good was paulinas tight white dress at Oakmont? reeeoowwwwwww

PS: tee time 9am tomorrow at the home club. only 20% chance of showers.
Day off from work.

Organize a golf day with some mates. Wake up to find it pouring down with rain.

sadpanda.jpeg

Back