The Official Week 20 NBA "Is Lonzo Ball BACK or simply just arriving?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A playoff type game between Warriors v SA. Can't see Warriors getting up for the back to back tonight against Portland, particularly with Curry out and the way Portland have been playing.

Also I'd say Marv needs to retire, with him constantly getting people's names wrong and miscalling a lot of the action, but there's hardly a bunch of good commentators waiting to take his spot.

Also I'd say Marv needs to retire, with him constantly getting people's names wrong and miscalling a lot of the action, but there's hardly a bunch of good commentators waiting to take his spot.

Lol Marv once was a commentary all-star, now he's floating around the league ring chasing but should only be seeing garbage time minutes as he's just the corpse of his former self

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About to stab myself in the eye with a rose thorn

Portland Trail Blazers defeated Kevin Durant and several others. I realise they didn't have Curry, but geez they look ordinary. Thompson should be doing a lot more when Curry's not there, and some of their fringe players are bog ordinary.

Quinn Cook started and played 30
Javale started, played 20
Looney played 20
Swaggy P 24

Thats less than ideal, and none of those guys are, shall we say gifted defensively

KD had 40, Klay had 25...

They turned it over 10 times, shot 42% from 3, shot around 49% from the field, 20/24 from the line... that aint bad offensively

Of course they were smashed on the boards, particularly the O boards. Ed Davis had 15, 7 of which were offensive, and Nurk had 11, with 4 offensive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back