The Official Western Conference 1st Round Thread: (3) L.A. Clippers vs (6) Golden State

Who wins?

• SoCal

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • NorCal

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Both teams would lose to the Knicks, the "Best team on paper"

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a poor 3pt shot by steph (the second to last one).

Oh well. Really needed Bogut in this series. Will be interesting to see what happens in the off season.

Now can the Warriors go out and get a coach? This experiment with a commentator isn't working.

Rough.

I don't think they're an elite team personally and not the 6th best team in the West without Jackson. Take a look at who they were facing. The Clips were clearly better on paper.

Jackson isn't a master tactician but he got everything out of them that anyone else could've without Bogut.

Last edited:
Rough.

I don't think they're an elite team personally and not the 6th best team in the West without Jackson. Take a look at who they were facing. The Clips were clearly better on paper.

Jackson isn't a master tactician but he got everything out of them that anyone else could've without Bogut.

Even though I'm probably in favour of replacing Jackson, it would be pretty hard to base any decisions on that series. Thought he coached relatively well in that series, all things considered. Win 51 games, yet earn the 6th seed in the west and play the Clippers without your starting centre, yet still take it to 7 games. That's a fair effort.

Though still think there is another level this team can reach. Not sure if MJ is the man for that though. But having to rely on Bogut's health is not an ideal position.

What happens to mark depends on what comes out from the behind the scenes wrangling. Firing (or reassigning) two assistants isn't a great look.

Theres a couple of moves they could make with their roster too, Barnes in particular would be on shaky ground, but he's on a rookie deal..... If they could shift David Lee it would be ideal

Back