The Podsiardly bump

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows you how screwed the MRP is when they penalise one player and not another for doing exactly the same thing. But we already know the MRP, tribunal and umpires are the gestapo of the football world. They can do whatever they please. :thumbsdown:

Indeed. They are consistent at being inconsistent. Go the Chook Lotto! :thumbsdown:

A lot of cats supporters early in the thread seemed to be of the opinion that he would get a couple of weeks for his indiscretion ...i guess they were realists and couldn't defend the indefensible.

Knew Hunt would get looked at and wasn't surprised to see he got a week.

A lot of cats supporters early in the thread seemed to be of the opinion that he would get a couple of weeks for his indiscretion ...i guess they were realists and couldn't defend the indefensible.

Don't make him out to be a war criminal :rolleyes: It was accidental contact, you make it sound like he tried to rub Gibbs out.

Incidentally, the reason I think he was given medium impact instead of low (like in the Kerr and Crowley bumps) is because Pods is a bigger guy and ran into a smaller opponent, one that gets scared by guys like Milne so they'd probably have taken that into account.

Did anyone " spot " the problem with Podsiadly bump and Kerrs bump ?

Gibbs is hit by Pods as Pods is going " onto " Gibbs body.The " force " of Pods onto Gibbs should have Gibbs going forward not " backward " as Gibbs demonstrated .Pods was forcing Gibbs body to go down and forward but for some reason Gibbs went backwards with a body flinging motion.
When Gibbs gets hit on the side / back of his head and also onto his shoulder Gibbs flings himself " backward " .
Then when a scuffle breaks out Gibbs gets up and jogs off .

Was Gibbs acting ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvxCm6Gu4so

Now with Kerr , his bump was a forward bump which caused Bruce to go " backwards " .Bruce natural reaction from being hit as he was is that the body goes backwards .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auGyuXSK8yY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back