Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks cold in there. Missing the big windows letting all the sunlight in.

Hopefully there’s some new and nicer quality gear than the stuff we’ve seen this year.

i'm going to get an unbeatable at alberton tee only because it's absolutely brilliant. and some stickers because i'm a sucker for stickers. THAT'S IT.

i'm going to get an unbeatable at alberton tee only because it's absolutely brilliant. and some stickers because i'm a sucker for stickers. THAT'S IT.
Yes, the unbeatable at Alberton tee looks great. I'll get one.

The mural (if that’s what it is?) behind the counter is not good. What’s with the red and blue stripes in the top right?
Probably magenta and blue throwback for reasons. Why not confuse our branding in our new digs?

Edit: if a Port supporter that takes the time to post on a message board is wondering what the hell it is, it's probably a pretty ******* dumb decision to have it.

Probably magenta and blue throwback for reasons. Why not confuse our branding in our new digs?

Edit: if a Port supporter that takes the time to post on a message board is wondering what the hell it is, it's probably a pretty ******* dumb decision to have it.
That's what I reckon it is.
That was what I eventually assumed, but it definitely looks red rather than magenta to me and also why the *?!

Bizarre.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mural (if that’s what it is?) behind the counter is not good. What’s with the red and blue stripes in the top right?

It looks like it’s been hand painted straight onto the concrete wall. Poorly.

The red and blue is such an avoidable misstep.

My favourite is the random black circle to the right of the PA monogram.

Protip - they could have just painted that wall black, then painted a bigass white monogram and it would have looked chefs kissy fingers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back