The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time lurker but first time poster in this thread. Jordyn Allen is once again at $10.50 to kick a goal at b365. Kicked 2 behinds last game playing forward and her odds are currently $2.60 on SB. Thanks NonPhixion for pointing this out last week and I think it'd be rude not to get on again!

Who?

And what team?

Long time lurker but first time poster in this thread. Jordyn Allen is once again at $10.50 to kick a goal at b365. Kicked 2 behinds last game playing forward and her odds are currently $2.60 on SB. Thanks NonPhixion for pointing this out last week and I think it'd be rude not to get on again!

im all over it. Got some on FGS again $50.. she had 3 really good opportunities last week to kick a goal. Watching her play she is actually quite a talented player too.
Don’t wanna talk her up too much but let’s get the cash haha
Ty for the shout-out too

im all over it. Got some on FGS again $50.. she had 3 really good opportunities last week to kick a goal. Watching her play she is actually quite a talented player too.
Don’t wanna talk her up too much but let’s get the cash haha

This is going to sound awful but any chance of telling me what number she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back