The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Risen again just to see pies lose another granny?
never got the laptop from the ex and got no devices to login with. Using the old mans tablet i borrowed lol.
Never winning it anyways mate, automatic score on the turnover. Been a fun 18 months but to watch.
If we win it however i will be breaking s**t at the local

never got the laptop from the ex and got no devices to login with. Using the old mans tablet i borrowed lol.
Never winning it anyways mate, automatic score on the turnover. Been a fun 18 months but to watch.
If we win it however i will be breaking s**t at the local
Surely had a few phones bought when winning then sold half an hour later to login with 🤣

What corporation don't you owe money campaigner
Nah good to see you're still around. Where's jimmy the big sack of wind
yeah i'll be on here as usual in a month or so.
no idea where Jimmy went, had some personal stuff going on. he is missed, unlike Dangersloane

lol about time campaigner
im back GIF

yeah i'll be on here as usual in a month or so.
no idea where Jimmy went, had some personal stuff going on. he is missed, unlike Dangersloane
Take DS and bring back jimmy then I'll be happy

Pretty much been off the punt except NBA since covid. All the lower leagues goal fests got cancelled and half still haven't f'n come back. Starting to get bonus bets and offers again which is never a good sign

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take DS and bring back jimmy then I'll be happy

Pretty much been off the punt except NBA since covid. All the lower leagues goal fests got cancelled and half still haven't f'n come back. Starting to get bonus bets and offers again which is never a good sign
DS can get Aids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back