The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First NBA multi in a while, just finished a meeting so quick check on it.

Pacers (looking ok)
Boston-6.5 (in the balance but ok)
Memphis (looks ok)
Brooklyn (not started but surely get home)

Last leg was my most confident leg so surely that’s fine…

Cavs to beat Houston (WTF!!!!!!!)

Honestly, the NBA is a ******* disaster. Cavs beating contenders then collapsing against lottery teams. Disgusting.

Edit: Cavs will likely come back and win and one of the others will fall over…..

First NBA multi in a while, just finished a meeting so quick check on it.

Pacers (looking ok)
Boston-6.5 (in the balance but ok)
Memphis (looks ok)
Brooklyn (not started but surely get home)

Last leg was my most confident leg so surely that’s fine…

Cavs to beat Houston (WTF!!!!!!!)

Honestly, the NBA is a ******* disaster. Cavs beating contenders then collapsing against lottery teams. Disgusting.

Edit: Cavs will likely come back and win and one of the others will fall over…..

Well, there you go. Pacers up 14 at HT at home against the Magic, who were on a B2B. Pacers up by 9 with about 3-4 mins to go. Lost.

It's unbelievable how incompetent these teams are.

Well, there you go. Pacers up 14 at HT at home against the Magic, who were on a B2B. Pacers up by 9 with about 3-4 mins to go. Lost.

It's unbelievable how incompetent these teams are.

H2H betting in NBA is throwing darts. Purely pissing money down drain. Philly $1.20 losing at home to the Wizz?? Just a joke.

Only way to win is betting in singles/doubles (which I’m not disciplined enough to do lol), so I just don’t bother with it all anymore.

Took a couple of weeks off and Kings beating Brooklyn

Yeah that will do me for good
First time betting on the number 1 seed Suns who have won 13 out of 14 and of course they drop this one because Trae just goes ******* nuclear.

After Morant went 0-8 from 3 yesterday needing only 1 of those 3’s to land for me to win get up. Think I’m done for the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back