Autopsy The Punky Breust show - Hawks defeat Bulldogs - Rd 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're replacing a second ruckman/forward, pushing Cegs up to número uno, then Tim has to play.

We are still scrapping for a place in finals. Unless we really think Lewis could do the job, we risk throwing him to the wolves too early.

If you're replacing a second ruckman/forward, pushing Cegs up to número uno, then Tim has to play.

We are still scrapping for a place in finals. Unless we really think Lewis could do the job, we risk throwing him to the wolves too early.
Based on the stats from box hill, ton played second ruck/forward. You would have to think they will go with him given Ceglar has a query over running out games so they won’t risk pairing him with a young player.

Based on Box Hill
Pitt 24 HO
TOB 10 HO
Lewis 1 HO
Shoey 0 HO

ZNx0wN8.png
L. Dalgleish got in their best players with 3 possessions!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not even Cyril could do that!

#best3possessiongameever

L. Dalgleish got in their best players with 3 possessions!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not even Cyril could do that!

#best3possessiongameever

Whereas Whitecross has more touches, tackles, I50s than anyone else in the BH side, plus 2nd equal marks (1 less than Shoey) - and doesn’t make the best at all..!

Well from the age I was born until I went to high school I either lived in commission flats in Broadmeadows or was staying/visiting family who did so I have seen much worst, as I said Carey is an average human but in this world he is all but an angel compared to some of the filth that are out there I assure you.
No, he isn't 'average' even in the negative connotation of the word.

He's a piece of s**t.

I grew up around plenty of crims and junkies too.
However only the tiniest percentage of the multitude of scumbags that ive known would sexually assault a girl or glass their missus.

To say "there is lots worse" is ridiculous, just because he isnt in the same league as monsters on trial for war crimes or pedo priests doesn't mean we should have to listen to the despicable campaigner on TV and radio.

No, he isn't 'average' even in the negative connotation of the word.

He's a piece of s**t.

I grew up around plenty of crims and junkies too.
However only the tiniest percentage of the multitude of scumbags that ive known would sexually assault a girl or glass their missus.

To say "there is lots worse" is ridiculous, just because he isnt in the same league as monsters on trial for war crimes or pedo priests doesn't mean we should have to listen to the despicable campaigner on TV and radio.

This is not a pissing contest and I respect your opinion, I also respectfully disagree on multiple points.

Whereas Whitecross has more touches, tackles, I50s than anyone else in the BH side, plus 2nd equal marks (1 less than Shoey) - and doesn’t make the best at all..!

The best is always rubbish.. Mitch Lewis was best for mine without a doubt, Whitey definitely in the best as was Moore who was excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best is always rubbish.. Mitch Lewis was best for mine without a doubt, Whitey definitely in the best as was Moore who was excellent.

If you wanna hear rubbish, just listen to 3WBC's best on ground calls.

Sicily was very good.

Shiels having a great season and another great game. That goal in the last quarter by Smith 9where Breust got the tap from JOR) all started from Shiels running the ball from the back 50, then he got the handball receive from Breust in the forward 50 to assist Smith with the goal. Amazing work rate.

JOM special.

Howe playing 3qtrs and still managing 25 touches and a goal, kept Bont to less than 12 touches. (Bont then had 10 in the last quarter with Howe on the bench)

Breust....All Australian, 3rd on Coleman

Haha, you funny. Ok, let's talk Maths.

Our average winning margin this season is 6 goals. When we win we score an average of 97 points and give away an average of 61 points.

If we win the next 6 games (which is what the poster implied) and maintain the same scoring averages we will go into the last round with a % of 127.

The only way we will finish the season with a lower % than 118 is if we get flogged by the $tains in round 23 by over a 100pts.

.... win 6 games by 1 point, lose the next by ten points. % percentage goes down.

Maths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sicily was very good.

Shiels having a great season and another great game. That goal in the last quarter by Smith 9where Breust got the tap from JOR) all started from Shiels running the ball from the back 50, then he got the handball receive from Breust in the forward 50 to assist Smith with the goal. Amazing work rate.

JOM special.

How playing 3qtrs and still managing 25 touches and a goal, kept Bont to less than 12 touches. (Bont then had 10 in the last quarter with Howe on the bench)

Breust....All Australian, 3rd on Coleman

Howe good was Breust's little touch from the boundary throw in (last quarter) that just put the ball in front of Issie for an easy walk in goal. So quick and deft.

Commentators didn't even pick up on it I think when I watched the replay. Was all about Smith. But even at the ground at the time it was noticeable how Breust set that up.

Last edited:
Howe good was Breust's little touch from the boundary throw in (last quarter) that just put the ball in front of Issie for an easy walk in goal. So quick and deft.

Commentators didn't even pick up on it I think when I watched the replay. Was all about Smith. But even at the ground at the time it was noticeable how Breust set that up.
For guys that watch a lot of footy they don't actually notice much
I picture them in the commentary box talking to each other and not actually watching the game just waiting for someone to hand them an interesting stat to read out

For guys that watch a lot of footy they don't actually notice much
I picture them in the commentary box talking to each other and not actually watching the game just waiting for someone to hand them an interesting stat to read out
To be fair to the Ch7 crew, they did pick up that tap from Breust.

.... win 6 games by 1 point, lose the next by ten points. % percentage goes down.

Maths

Yes, I can do the maths. Perhaps go back and read seysearles original post and my reply. My bet is when he did the ladder predictor he didn't think we'd win the next 6 games by 1 point.

Having said that, imagine the melts if we do. Delicious.

Yes, I can do the maths. Perhaps go back and read seysearles original post and my reply. My bet is when he did the ladder predictor he didn't think we'd win the next 6 games by 1 point.

Having said that, imagine the melts if we do. Delicious.

Yeah see that sounds like work.

I was happy thinking I was on a high horse, fighting on the side of right and vanquishing evildoers everywhere.... but now it’s tarnished

Love the melts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back