Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If I really had cahoonas I would've bet under 160/150 and really cleaned up
Even I, with my tiny cahoonas, was willing to make that bet (admittedly for an equally tiny amount). I was surprised that Hawthorn v Swans, of all teams, carried such a high total score.

Going for over 188.5 for Crows v Collingwood. Figure we will score 120+ for a start.

Thommo paying $4 to get 30+ tonight. Thoughts 1970crow ?

I reckon he will fire up for the big game.

I reckon you'll know in the first 5 minutes. It generally takes him till about the 15m mark to get his first possession. If he gets a couple early, I reckon you'll be on the money. Plus any defensive attention will be directed at Sloane or either Crouch. Big chance it's his night tonight.

I've used a post in the changes thread from Jack is Back and had a few bets on Varcoe to kick some goals. If we have trouble it's with the faster forwards, we have no first choice small defenders playing and Pies midfield is pretty good. He was $26 to kick 3 and $101 to nail 4. I've got M Crouch and Pendles for 30+ into Trav for 3 goals also.

Won 5k on the under for Swans v Hawks and another 5k on the over for GWS and the Lions but foolishly bet on the Eagles -16.5 and -32.5'amd lost half my profits. Kicking myself because I know how crap the Eagles are on the road. Stupid betting.

We are paying $2.60, seems like overs.

When you boil it down they dominated us in round 8 and we haven't won at Geelong forever so maybe $2.60 is reasonable.

Whacked $50 on the boys - Sportsbet have the cashback if your team leads at any change and loses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won 5k on the under for Swans v Hawks and another 5k on the over for GWS and the Lions but foolishly bet on the Eagles -16.5 and -32.5'amd lost half my profits. Kicking myself because I know how crap the Eagles are on the road. Stupid betting.

Eagles are a different side on the road, was almost going to tip Carlton against them.

I still wouldn't be putting money on Adelaide for the flag. :(

I'm thinking of chucking money on Hawthorn at $3.50 just so I won't be totally disappointed if Fourthorn happens.

Ladbrokes special for this round;
Sloane to get 28+ & Crows win $4.50
Walker to kick 3 at least and Crows win $5

Not bad I thought so I gave them some cash.

Put some money on Charlie Cameron to get first goal - I celebrated texted mates and waited for the money - checked and I had put it on for the first goal second qtr doh damn you after sports beers!

Going for the "Ultimate Adelaide Weekend" Multi with Sportsbet.

Norf to defeat Hawks
WC to defeat GWS
Saints to defeat Sydney
Richmond to defeat Geelong
Adelaide to defeat Freo

$50 @ $203.13 come on down $10,156 - my shout.

Haha, Sportsbet should be promoting that as a special!

- Just for interest, the "ultimate Adelaide nightmare weekend" bet pays $19.57.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back