Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of arguments in my syndicate about Cats v Crows.

Im holding my nerve till I know wtf Pyke does with the selection.

EDIT

Just saw the early odds, Crows are $1.83 Thanks but no thanks. Crows do not deserve to be that short. Was hoping to get them around $2 which was the case last week.

We should be $2.50+ down at the Cattery

We should be $2.50+ down at the Cattery

Yep.

$1.83 is a joke.

I would take $2.50 but not $1.83

Very very confident Scott will blanket Sloane, like his brother did. We all know the Crows record when Sloane has a warm blanket in a s**t hole ground.

At the MCG on a dry deck, I would be very confident though of us rolling them.

Small loss on Crows - Freo. Would have been a win if I hadn't wavered and taken Freo at the line late.

Total game, was on under 192.5. Last quarter, 5 mins to go.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::D *

* That's behind-behind-behind-behind-siren. :cool:

I was on the middle between 168 and 190. Very pleased with how it ended up.

Yes I was tempted but didn't pull the trigger.

Don't know much about this, but that'd be about as fat as a middle gets?

Fattest one I've got to date.

I generally find 10 points or more is a great middle.

For example I'm on Collingwood vs Brisbane o170.5 and u179.5. the effective odds there are around 20-1.

In contrast if I was to take match total between 171 and 180 the odds sportsbet would give me is 5.5. Now obviously that has 1 point more but its a huge difference.

Stuffed around all weekend until today and went bang. $650 profit for my blog and $850 profit personally. Need to be aggressive all the time.

I cashed out my Total score over 164 last night when I saw the rain heaping down. Sloaney and Crouch more than covered it though, only real big win for me this weekend and it was my boys.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I was super tempted to but I stuck with it. First game where the weather really had an affect but luckily it didn't last. Total was low if it wasn't gonna rain all game.

Have you noticed the half-time markets in general but in particular on Crows games are very beatable? For example at the half the Crows had already scored about 73 points and yet the total team score was only 125. That's just over 4 goals a qtr. Get on at half-time mate there's some good markets about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was super tempted to but I stuck with it. First game where the weather really had an affect but luckily it didn't last. Total was low if it wasn't gonna rain all game.

Have you noticed the half-time markets in general but in particular on Crows games are very beatable? For example at the half the Crows had already scored about 73 points and yet the total team score was only 125. That's just over 4 goals a qtr. Get on at half-time mate there's some good markets about.

I hadn't noticed with the crows half time markets but made a killing in the swans game for total points. I'll keep an eye on it!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Actually I've gone 1-39 at $2.60 (powered) and a hedge on 40+ at $6.50. Purely emotional I know, but I don't want to stop barracking if we get 39 up :$

Be shocked if we get that far up but stranger things have happened.

Stuffed around all weekend until today and went bang. $650 profit for my blog and $850 profit personally. Need to be aggressive all the time.

whats your blog again? I meant to take a look at it but the link is buried however many pages back now.

Only 6 games and each having their own tale means some sneaky money can be made.

I like Port at home but at $1.80 it means the Hawks once again might get my sneaky money $4.50

Adelaide v Geelong $1.80 v $2.00 I will leave this alone as I think the odds reflect my mindset, I just don't know.

Gold Coast v West Coast currently suspended, probably reflecting the Kennedy injury. You would think West Coast are the better side but its away and no Kennedy might affect their structures. Stay away

GWS v Essendon , well if Essendon couldn't beat Richmond I cant see them beating GWS at Spotless and $1.20 to $4.50 wont change my mind

North Melbourne v Richmond This should be another cracker . Richmond leading $1.67 to Norths $2.20. I am tipping North and might look for a later 25+ value.

The last game is in the west and crazily after getting beaten by 100 points Fremantle are the favourites $1.70 to Collingwood $2.15. Slight favourites but favs nonetheless. Fremantle will be fired up and embarrassed, its at home, its Collingwood, its Buckley. Who knows.

Might look for some exotics. Hawks, Others first goal kicker GeeVAde , and Adelaide each 2 point margin on the nose from 2 ,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,and 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back