Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

I agree on that, but they played very ordinary tennis today........in fact mum (86) reckons it was no better than in her days of playing country tennis.

..was good though to see Nick there watching the girls. He must be home in Canberra for a break.
Can confirm. Saw him in a very nice latest model black Camaro flooring it up Northbourne avenue. Such a sweet sound.

Wew, close. That man was pure sex and could do it with make-up or without whilst transcending mediums and genres. He was immense, amazing and one of the treasures of the 20th century.
But I'd still * 80s Jacko before him, and Jacko was just as much a pedantic and effective artist.

Wew, close. That man was pure sex and could do it with make-up or without whilst transcending mediums and genres. He was immense, amazing and one of the treasures of the 20th century.
But I'd still **** 80s Jacko before him, and Jacko was just as much a pedantic and effective artist.

I’m rolling Bowie and Ronson together btw. What a combo!

I’m rolling Bowie and Ronson together btw. What a combo!

wmglxm.gif

Bowie was something special. Ronson helped him get there. Deserves attention but no sexy memes.

But I'd still **** 80s Jacko before him, and Jacko was just as much a pedantic and effective artist.
Unless you’re a 13 year old boy you might not have been Jacko’s type.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez these tv channels annoy me. They've been advertising "Brit Cox goes for gold at 9.30 tonight" all day......it's actually 11pm tonight. The others are still qualifying for it.

...having said that, I do really like the winter olympic sports, can watch the majority of the different sports and enjoy them. Not so the summer sports.

edit: We have 3 in the final at 11pm. Go girls!

Last edited:
Dodongo is returning the love too. Dodongo's wife wanted Dodongo in bed with her as she had sexy lingerie on - what Dodongo assumes was not to sleep but Dodongo saw the bigger picture and said that Dodongo wants to watch Brit Cox. Dodongo is in the doghouse but Dodongo thinks its worth it if she wins gold.

My god, I'm in awe of these winter olympians! Have been watching most of the events, they are spectacular and the athletes put their lives at risk every time they go out there.

...and for a "hot" country without the training facilities our guys need, they have done a magnificent job.

Have thoroughly enjoyed these games. Have realised how much more exciting they are as against the summer games. Apart from the swimming, unless there is an Aussie in other events, not a lot else makes me want to watch them.

Well, our guy in the aerial jump in the olympics just got dudded out of a place in the big final!!

He landed a very good jump and the judges gave him 111pts...the highest points at that moment were 125, and our boy had to be in to first nine which he was .

Along comes a chinese guy who landed unsteady on feet went a few yards and fell, He was given 118pts if you don't mind! Most of the others jumped well so our boy was one of the 3 to drop out because of that score..

Lydia Lassila was "beyond belief" that they could give a better score to the chinese guy. He did do a fantastic jump, but the judges gave the same score for each of their landings

Our guy stayed up, the other one didn't. Work that out!.

Well, our guy in the aerial jump in the olympics just got dudded out of a place in the big final!!

He landed a very good jump and the judges gave him 111pts...the highest points at that moment were 125, and our boy had to be in to first nine which he was .

Along comes a chinese guy who landed unsteady on feet went a few yards and fell, He was given 118pts if you don't mind! Most of the others jumped well so our boy was one of the 3 to drop out because of that score..

Lydia Lassila was "beyond belief" that they could give a better score to the chinese guy. He did do a fantastic jump, but the judges gave the same score for each of their landings

Our guy stayed up, the other one didn't. Work that out!.
They all look the same how do we know he was who they said he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back