Event The SFAPA S28 beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

8. AceAndy

1576062298048.png

What a whirlwind rise it has been for AceAndy! Gifted the Dragons’ leadership almost by default, and in a situation where he could have easily absconded, Ace instead stepped up to the plate to lead the Dragons into the Grand Final, and stamp himself as one of the pre-eminent posters in the league.
Often left to carry the posting can for his club, AceAndy won over his critics and rivals with an innocent charm and wit. His posting matured from his rookie season, and he became a valued voice of reason in Committee as he grew into the role.
It is a safe bet that Ace will feature prominently in the upper end of this award for many seasons to come, and he already has a solid record, finishing inside the top 20 in his first two seasons. Congratulations, AceAndy.

MEDIA:

now I am confused? You are having a go at me, because I rate your brothers posting?

confused.

Ha ha. No mate, honestly. Just the wording of your post made it sound like you'd really never met a poster whose every post was gold and now I'm proving in me you still haven't.

I don't remember if I've consumed an unsafe amount of narcotics today, but I suspect I may have. Is it just me or has Ant Bear been posting some entertaining content this evening?

Ha ha. No mate, honestly. Just the wording of your post made it sound like you'd really never met a poster whose every post was gold and now I'm proving in me you still haven't.
Yeah, the wording was a bit ****ed up, but if I can word it better, the ratio of his gold posts to others is greater IMO.

I’ve always been a massive The Filth Wizard fan, regardless of all the insults he throws at me.

**** up.

Thanks for the votes everyone that liked me this season. I wish I was more on time but my baby is sick and angry but I gave him a nice cuddle.

*holds for applause

I don't remember if I've consumed an unsafe amount of narcotics today, but I suspect I may have. Is it just me or has Ant Bear been posting some entertaining content this evening?

That's tigerturbulance you nonce.

**** up.

Thanks for the votes everyone that liked me this season. I wish I was more on time but my baby is sick and angry but I gave him a nice cuddle.

*holds for applause

You're embarassing the family tonight. I'll be telling dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your looking good to take this out as they haven't called your name yet Fumbler

You need to give your ant bear 245kg of love muscle definition tt to differentiate yourself from the other one

Who the fu** is doing these votes? I would be genuinely embarrassed if I was beez to be associated with this award now.

Five posters from each team is selected to give a ratings of 1 to 20 for what that individual considers to be the best posters in the league for the current season.

Who the fu** is doing these votes? I would be genuinely embarrassed if I was beez to be associated with this award now.
if you keep being negative I will remove you from the S28 All SFA side

crap you didn't get selected did you

Ok if you keep being negative I will put you in the S28 All SFA side and then remove you

7. Tigerturbulance

1576062767323.png

Tiggy T rolls into the count after a strong and volatile season. Always leaving everything (and then some) on the line, folk around the league get great kicks from his antics - only when they're in line with the rules of course... But Turbo is a great force for bringing people together in this league. If that's by way of a nudie run, a print-quality Photoshop effort, or just generally degrading himself in front of masses of onlookers, there's always a focus on action.

His propensity for media does not stop at thinly-veiled eroticism (though that always features), as we saw him perform a raucous singalong in his thread When The SFA Music Dies, lamenting the tribulations of a provocateur in The Age of AdSense. The multi-media efforts continued, with his trademark video montages, many of which do well to escape classification. But what makes Turbo such a popular participant is his presence and willingness to give himself up to any and everyone (sounded better in my head). Opposition team threads, match threads, the media of others, Tiggy is always investing and lightening proceedings in his own, debauched fashion. He slots coolly in at 7th place - play on, Tigerturbulence @Tigerturbulance. As in Ambulance.

MEDIA:
(Text by JoshWoodenSpoon)

if you keep being negative I will remove you from the S28 All SFA side

crap you didn't get selected did you

Ok if you keep being negative I will put you in the S28 All SFA side and then remove you

That’ll teach him good.

Tiggy T rolls into the count after a strong and volatile season. Always leaving everything (and then some) on the line, folk around the league get great kicks from his antics - only when they're in line with the rules of course... But Turbo is a great force for bringing people together in this league. If that's by way of a nudie run, a print-quality Photoshop effort, or just generally degrading himself in front of masses of onlookers, there's always a focus on action.

His propensity for media does not stop at thinly-veiled eroticism (though that always features), as we saw him perform a raucous singalong in his thread When The SFA Music Dies, lamenting the tribulations of a provocateur in The Age of AdSense. The multi-media efforts continued, with his trademark video montages, many of which do well to escape classification. But what makes Turbo such a popular participant is his presence and willingness to give himself up to any and everyone (sounded better in my head). Opposition team threads, match threads, the media of others, Tiggy is always investing and lightening proceedings in his own, debauched fashion. He slots coolly in at 7th place - play on, Tigerturbulence @Tigerturbulance. As in Ambulance.

MEDIA:
(Text by JoshWoodenSpoon)

Well done turbo!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back