The Training the House Down 2017 edition thread (2017 pre-season)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone planning to head to Waverly to see some training in the NY? Match simulation begins this side of the Christmas break, so things get a bit more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping to get to a session with my young fella around the 9th-13th. I'd love to know some concrete days and times if they are made available or if anyone in the know could please pass it on that would be great.

Anyone planning to head to Waverly to see some training in the NY? Match simulation begins this side of the Christmas break, so things get a bit more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yep, I'll be there for a number of sessions throughout January as usual. Will relay my thoughts and observations if folks want me to.

Yep, I'll be there for a number of sessions throughout January as usual. Will relay my thoughts and observations if folks want me to.
Your posts are great mate. You give some indepth insight into what our boys are doing which is invaluable to everyone who can't get down there esp people like me who are overseas. Greatly appreciated.:thumbsu:

Well I was training the house down this morning at WP, as was a lady with a dog, and three elderly people. The guy mowing the WP surface was working hard too. It didn't rain and the grass piled at the western end is becoming rather smelly. One resident close to the eastern goal had loud music playing.

Anyway that's all for today's Training Report..... over to you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I have been accused of being 'too positive' in my reports, but hey, when you're watching a Hawks v Hawks training drill it's hard to be negative, I mean it's not like I'm at a Richmond training session...

Fear not, I will be sure to put up a report after each session I attend, starting later this week.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I have been accused of being 'too positive' in my reports, but hey, when you're watching a Hawks v Hawks training drill it's hard to be negative, I mean it's not like I'm at a Richmond training session...

Fear not, I will be sure to put up a report after each session I attend, starting later this week.
Stuff 'em. A positive spin on things is welcome anyway

Well I was training the house down this morning at WP, as was a lady with a dog, and three elderly people. The guy mowing the WP surface was working hard too. It didn't rain and the grass piled at the western end is becoming rather smelly. One resident close to the eastern goal had loud music playing.

Anyway that's all for today's Training Report..... over to you...
(a) When will the guy mowing the lawn debut?
(b) Did Ty's cat fight the dog?

You're the reason I signed up an account on BF and started posting. Reading your pre-season posts put the itch in my fingers, so to speak.

Do you know the dates for training yet Axeman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back