State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Squad announced for the next game

As expected we dont have the guts to drop Stoinis. He is getting games off his 146 for Australia, hoping that he will come good when he is getting worse at shield level as the season goes on and it was never good to start with.

I think the last spot will be between Ahmed and Boland.

Ahmed for Quiney when we need a proper batter in is just stupid. In typical bushranger fashion, we are going to take this to last game again like last year when a win this week would definetly wrap up a final berth and possible home final depending on the NSW/SA game

Commonwealth Bank Bushrangers squad
Cameron White (C)
Fawad Ahmed
Scott Boland
Dan Christian
Travis Dean
Aaron Finch
Seb Gotch
Marcus Harris
Jon Holland
James Pattinson
Marcus Stoinis
Chris Tremain

given squad picked, i hope they go with

Harris
Dean
Stoinis
Finch
White
Christian
Gotch
Pattinson
Tremain
Holland
Ahmed

Think we have played 2 spinners everytime in Alice, so think Ahmed might be a better option then Boland.

Just hope the selectors dont do something stupid again and drop and all rounder for Ahmed and further weaken our batting.

Typical brainless selection dropping a batsman for a bowler from a team that has failed with the bat reguarly...
Well no. It's a change in the squad, not the actual side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we are pretty much assured of hosting the final.
Only way I see us not hosting is if nsw bowl out wa and score 451 within 100 overs and we don't get a wicket in 100 overs and bowled out less then 200.

Quiney and Boland in next game for Stoinis and Pattinson I reckon.
Read that he was likely to b rested for the last game and return for final so pretty sure now we're safe he will rest.

Have to play Ahmed again in qld as hopefully play the same team minus Stonis as this game for the final.

Where is the final getting hosted this time?

Hobart again?

(serious question not trolling)

Hurry up and get a stadium in Victoria already. Fans should be able to see their team in home finals.
Pretty sure it's Alice Springs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back