The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ted Lasso S2 Ep1

Were waiting to binge watch at least some of the episodes. Did S1 in preparation, it stands up to a rewatch.

Were waiting to binge watch at least some of the episodes. Did S1 in preparation, it stands up to a rewatch.
Yeah I binge watched S1. It's now too tempting to wait.

Watched Gangs of New York, Daniel Day-Lewis is just a gem isn't he?

I have a weird obsession with the growth of large cities so I watched it for the old New York visuals more than anything tbh

How fu**in awesome is he? Love it.

Really good Aussie show.

Have you seen Rake?

It gets better every time you watch it.

THE DEAD RABBITS!
I’m not sure how many times I can stomach Cameron Diaz’s attempt at an Irish accent.

I’m sure someone has made a cut with just DDL’s scenes though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Rake.

I do think it went a season or two too long though.
Nailed it. His character was infectious though.
I’m not sure how many times I can stomach Cameron Diaz’s attempt at an Irish accent.

I’m sure someone has made a cut with just DDL’s scenes though.
But she’s hot so it’s ok :$

Speaking of movies that get better each time you watch them though, finally got around to watching Parasite, what a ******* incredible film. The first half was some of the funniest s**t I’ve seen and the second half hit me hard towards the end. Manages to cover social themes without being preachy or black and white either, there’s no real good guys or bad guys.

Song Kang-Ho should have won Best Actor for his role as the dad.

Weirdly I've not seen Gangs of New York. I see it's on Netflix. Will watch in the next day or so.
Peak Daniel Day-Lewis, although the rest of the cast is pretty solid too.

Now THAT is a great movie that I rewatched for the gazillionth time just recently.

I’m usually pretty conscious of not being weird or pushy with movie suggestions to my mates or prospective partners
but the big Lebowski and Fargo are the only exceptions. TBL is just the funniest movie ever made and I’ll die on that hill

Speaking of movies that get better each time you watch them though, finally got around to watching Parasite, what a ******* incredible film. The first half was some of the funniest sh*t I’ve seen and the second half hit me hard towards the end. Manages to cover social themes without being preachy or black and white either, there’s no real good guys or bad guys.
I still haven’t watched it.

Changing genres here, has anyone seen The Mandalorian?

Im not a Star Wars fan at all, but this show was actually pretty good.

Changing genres here, has anyone seen The Mandalorian?

Im not a Star Wars fan at all, but this show was actually pretty good.
Yeah, overall pretty good.

Was drawn out in parts, but a fun little watch.

I’m usually pretty conscious of not being weird or pushy with movie suggestions to my mates or prospective partners
but the big Lebowski and Fargo are the only exceptions. TBL is just the funniest movie ever made and I’ll die on that hill

Been meaning to watch Fargo. TV series is excellent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back