The "What Are You Watching?" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, with the sudden death of Michael K Williams, I'm going back to watch one of my top 5 series of all time, The Wire.
Sad news about his death but what an almighty show. Due for a rewatch also.

In my top 5 too.

"Lesson here, Bey....You come at the King, you bes' not miss"

Finished AP Bio season 4. Still feel like I am literally the only person watching it. Incredible it's lasted four seasons. Best side project any of the Always Sunny crew has had.

Starting See season 2. Another truly underrated show.

Finished AP Bio season 4. Still feel like I am literally the only person watching it. Incredible it's lasted four seasons. Best side project any of the Always Sunny crew has had.

Starting See season 2. Another truly underrated show.

Got through two seasons but it felt same-y. Still think The Mick was the funnier side project. Was just on the wrong network.

Got through two seasons but it felt same-y. Still think The Mick was the funnier side project. Was just on the wrong network.

Third and fourth seasons it gets zanier, likely because it's well aware nobody is watching anymore.

I liked The Mick, especially the kids, but it felt a little too much like Always Sunny lite.

Third and fourth seasons it gets zanier, likely because it's well aware nobody is watching anymore.

I liked The Mick, especially the kids, but it felt a little too much like Always Sunny lite.

Unfortunately for The Mick it ended on a terrible cliffhanger which will always annoy the hell out of me.

Do Superstore next if you haven't seen it. Well good.

It seems on the surface standard discount sitcom fare but is better than that! Never watched it consistently though.

It seems on the surface standard discount sitcom fare but is better than that! Never watched it consistently though.

It's funny how many people have mentioned recently how poor it looks due to its advertising but when they give it a chance it's great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished 'Sneaky Pete', a dramedy about a con man. On release from gaol, the con assumes the identity of his cell mate to avoid a mobster and hides in Bridgeport Cont. He pretends to be the long lost rello of the cell mate's family.

Well written for the most part and has a strong cast. The cons in the show are cleverly plotted. Not 'Ozark', but what is?

Just rediscovered the US version of the Bridge (Prime) which I watched years ago. A terrific albeit grim show.

The haunting theme song by Ryan Bingham recalled Mr Cooder and his perfect soundtrack accompaniment to Paris Texas. IRL I look like Harry Dean Stanton tho thinner. Am gunna hunt down the film and watch it again.

Here is the Bingham tune. I wonder if SSwans2011 knows this fella.

Just rediscovered the US version of the Bridge (Prime) which I watched years ago. A terrific albeit grim show.

The haunting theme song by Ryan Bingham recalled Mr Cooder and his perfect soundtrack accompaniment to Paris Texas. IRL I look like Harry Dean Stanton tho thinner. Am gunna hunt down the film and watch it again.

Here is the Bingham tune. I wonder if SSwans2011 knows this fella.

I have not, but that's a very evocative theme song. You've piqued my interest.

Binged 10 seasons of Trailer Park Boys.

I'll never be the same.

now watching something called Murderville.

Binged 10 seasons of Trailer Park Boys.

I'll never be the same.

now watching something called Murderville.
I binged about 4-5 seasons of Trailer Park Boys 3-4 years ago

Fairly funny

Good to have South Park on 10play app though, so been watching them, though they stopped after season 20 (I assume 21-24 are on Paramount), then they went back to season 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back