Things That s**t Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop Press:

New study shows cyclists and pedestrians to blame for driver deaths!

It's mostly the Cyclists from my experience.
There is something called a Bicycle Lane you clowns, so quit riding in the middle of the Road believing you have the right of way and stop holding commuters like me up! Agggghhhh!!!!!!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

Optus Customer Service/Insurance.

After 2 weeks of running around (when I shouldnt be), finally they have accepted my claim.

A list of what I've had to do;

- Request a proof of purchase (they insured my phone which has been broken for a year. :cool:)

This took 4 days to deliever.

- Fax a proof of purchase to insurance

48 hours this took.

- Ring up insurance and make my claim to find out that my old number needs to be aligned to my new but lost phone. Transfered to customer service.

- Find out that customer service aren't in the same building as insurance and require a copy of the proof of purchase. Told to go to Optus Shop.

1 day

- Go to Optus Shop to find out that they need a fax number.

1 day

- Ring up customer service to find out that this isn't the case and all the store needs to do is sign it and quote my details.

1 day

- Claim finally accepted.

3 days to deliver and possibly fork $25 dollars on top of my insurance claim due to them blocking my sim card (which I told them not to because my sim card wasn't in my phone at the time it was lost).

This could of all taken 1 day if it weren't for the fact that they insured an N95 rather than a N95i.

It's mostly the Cyclists from my experience.
There is something called a Bicycle Lane you clowns, so quit riding in the middle of the Road believing you have the right of way and stop holding commuters like me up! Agggghhhh!!!!!!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

Not all roads have bicycle lanes, and most cyclists I see stick to the left lane. Last time I checked we had equal rights to the road. Don't get me started on the idiotic things I've seen motorists do to endanger cyclists.

Not all roads have bicycle lanes, and most cyclists I see stick to the left lane. Last time I checked we had equal rights to the road. Don't get me started on the idiotic things I've seen motorists do to endanger cyclists.

Yes, but by law, common sense and respect, Cyclists are supposed to give way to cars. It s***s me no end whe they ride right in the middle of the road, hold up traffic and don't single file when they need to. Roadhogs! :rolleyes:
Had that experience again today. Was satisfying though when I wound my window down and abused them.
Plus, why don't they just ride on a road that does have Bicycle Lanes? How hard is it exactly? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is something I prepared earlier. (Like over a year ago... :p)

NOWTF.jpg

Its one of those cases where its not written in the lawbooks anywhere, but Cyclists should be giving way to cars for the sake of traffic flow. There are plenty of other paths for their chosen form of transport. Its slows the flow of traffic to a crawl at times, and there isn't any need for that to be the case.

Optus rant pt. 2

12:48 11/9/09; I contacted Optus to unblock my Sim Card (which I didnt need blocking as I had never lost it in the first place but they didnt listen)

The nice lady said it would take 15 minutes - 4 hours.

18:58 11/9/09: Still not unblocked, give them a call to find out from the machine that there technicians are working on a network wide problem.

10:17 12/9/09: Woke up to find it still hadn't been unblocked. Ring up to find that the service is still down and that they expect a 24 hour delay from all calls yesterday.

15:50 12/9/09: Still not unblocked.

Worst. Company. Ever.

*End Rant*

When at the airport and you're in a bit of a hurry and you jump on the conveyer belt to get moving a bit faster and there are people on it in front of you walking slow. Totally defeats the purpose.

When at the airport and you're in a bit of a hurry and you jump on the conveyer belt to get moving a bit faster and there are people on it in front of you walking slow. Totally defeats the purpose.

I hear you, they're probably the ones who are travelling for the first time and when boarding take FOREVER to put their overhead luggage in when they should have boarded in the seats 12-24 time but didn't so push their way through us who are up the front end, slam their seat back without checking behind if o.k. BEFORE take off then get told by the flight attendant to put their seat up, and worse, have a screaming kid with them.

Its one of those cases where its not written in the lawbooks anywhere, but Cyclists should be giving way to cars for the sake of traffic flow. There are plenty of other paths for their chosen form of transport. Its slows the flow of traffic to a crawl at times, and there isn't any need for that to be the case.

Agreed. :thumbsu:
You know what else peeves me? ****ing blocked ears!!!! Aggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

Little teenage shits in movie theatres that dont stop whispering!!! ahhhhhh

Von Zipper t-shirts, you might as well wear a t shirt that says "Theres a good chance im bisexual"

Oh and this arvo when a motorised walkway stopped at Garden City, the people on it DIDNT MOVE FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS!!!!! JUST LIKE THE ESCALATOR AD!!!!! Gawd theres some spazmatrons out there

People that think they have the right to walk across intersections whenever they want to.

I had a green arrow, and there were people just walking across on a red walk. I sounded the horn quickly but then tooted the hell out of them because they still strolled slowly across like they were doing nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back