Society & Culture Things You Do Simply To Be A Dog...

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What are some of the things you do that are purely to be a bit of an arsehole?

When I am driving and I am turning into a round-a-bout, if I see a car coming from the other direction looking to come straight through, sometimes I will slow down so the person has to stop or slow right up rather than just pass on through. Why? I don't know, just to be an ass I guess.

If a good show is on and I know my brother has forgotten about it, sometimes I wont tell him until after it has started just because it is funny to see him crack it because he forgot.

I'm sure there are some bigger dogs on BigFooty than me...

I speed up when I anticipate that someone wants to change lanes in front of me.

I also take a sip from each beer I buy at the footy for my mates while walking back to our seats. It's delivery tax. Plus, it prevents spillage. Better off down my throat than on the ground!

When I'm driving 60 in a 60 zone and someone is tailgating me I'll slow down to 20km, ensuring they are stuck behind me with traffic coming in the other direction. Especially at night when you can't see a ****ing thing because the assholes headlights are reflecting off all your mirrors.

I used to get a huge kick out of drawing penises with roundup on my neighbours lawn who had young kids, I remeber going to school every day and just laughing seeing the young kids next door believing it came from aliens (think crop patterns) and the parents akwardly standing there trying to avoid explaining to the kids what the drawing actually was.

As soon as I saw this thread I immediately thought of this
[youtube]Eo15Kvm5Gww[/youtube]

I used to get a huge kick out of drawing penises with roundup on my neighbours lawn who had young kids, I remeber going to school every day and just laughing seeing the young kids next door believing it came from aliens (think crop patterns) and the parents akwardly standing there trying to avoid explaining to the kids what the drawing actually was.

haha brilliant

roflmao at hellgood. did the guy ever twig?

i hate it when someone turns off your computer when you're on it. they just unplug it, or push the on/off button. i hate that.

I also slow down if being tailgated. I think most people do.

If someone is coming up uber fast behind, or swerving from lane to lane, ill pull along side a car in the other lane so they cant get passed. Always love the reactions. Usually leads to tailgating which brings in #1.

roflmao at hellgood. did the guy ever twig?

Nah they were the naive type and I never really had any arguments or anything with them. They once mentioned it to my parents and were going on about how immature it was. My parents said something about how I wouldn't find that kind of thing funny at my age (around 13 I think). Guess they were wrong. My mate who was in on it and helped me, continually tried to give me up by bringing up the patterns every time he spoke to my parents. They never cottoned on amazingly.

At home, I like to hide objects in weird places just for the lols, as they say.

When a telemarketer rings up, I tell them I will be right back after I ask my wife:D I return a few minutes later. Or sometimes I just ask them bizarre questions or start advertising a product of my own. :D

Bark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also slow down if being tailgated. I think most people do.

If someone is coming up uber fast behind, or swerving from lane to lane, ill pull along side a car in the other lane so they cant get passed. Always love the reactions. Usually leads to tailgating which brings in #1.

I do this it is so delicious.

They deserve it dangerous bastards.

Usually just move over for people speeding. I'm in a hurry aswell sometimes and nothing worse than people sitting on the speed limit blocking off both lanes.

Closing the doors on lifts as quick as possible when you're in there by yourself and you know other people are coming. I'd much rather be in a lift on my own than share it with a bunch of strangers.

Can be awkward though when people rush to the lift and stick their hand in the door before it closes. Then you have to apologise and pretend you didn't see them, even though they probably know you were being a dog and trying to close it before they got there. Makes for an even more awkward lift ride than normal.

On leavers a mate was ****in a girl and my phone happened to be in that room so we called it about 10 times, he didnt let it interrupt him though :(

I hate it when people 'stalk' you in their car when you leave a shopping centre and the car park is very crowded. In these situations, it's fun to pretend you've arrived at your car, pull your keys out and watch them stop and indicate.

Then, quickly dart between an aisle of vehicles to where your car is really located and drive off, screwing them out of your spot :)

I hate it when people 'stalk' you in their car when you leave a shopping centre and the car park is very crowded. In these situations, it's fun to pretend you've arrived at your car, pull your keys out and watch them stop and indicate.

Then, quickly dart between an aisle of vehicles to where your car is really located and drive off, screwing them out of your spot :)

I did this thing yesterday, I got a park undercover so naturally everyone wanted it. :p

After watching Big Wednesday I fell into a bad habit of peeing in peoples Steam Irons at most parties I went to. Most people keep their Iron in the linen closet next to the toilet. :eek:

People who play games on the road are just as dangerous as speeding ********s.

Whenever somebody tells a racist/sexist/politically incorrect joke i ask them to explain it and pretend to be outraged just to see their reaction.

Only really works once, but it is always fun to see people try and dodge around the punchline trying to change the meaning of the joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back