Media TiF News EXCLUSIVE: Aliaseses!!! 😮

Remove this Banner Ad

Ant Bear would kill an infant for a Mobbs vote. Reprehensible poster
Oh hey BRAB 👋

Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

The real question is, does this bring them below the minimum list numbers?

I'm going out on a limb and saying it's Lbaddie29 and the Dragons

1 post ever and straight into the sfa? 🤔
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Ant Bear would kill an infant for a Mobbs vote. Reprehensible poster
I still haven't learned what the Mobbs is but i agree that he would be the type pf person who would park his Vespa in a handicapped space

For now the player has been redacted by the admin, I'll support that. I believe it has been known on the streets for a while the identity of said player.

I believe the punishment is 8 weeks but IMO it's one of the worst things you can do in this place. I can't remember too many previous offenders ever coming back.
Genuinely wondering why is that? Bit weird and understand it not being allowed, but one of the worst?

Just to be sure and certain that everyone knows WHO this thread is talking about -

I am the ALT. I am Mrs Turbo and I am in fact Tigerturbulance

Genuinely wondering why is that? Bit weird and understand it not being allowed, but one of the worst?

Well firstly it affects the record keeping. Secondly it’s selfish, taking two shots at glory. It’s cheating. Hundreds of people come through this place and they all do the right thing by what is a very caring and committed community. One club is down a player for nearly a season and another is down a player altogether for absolutely no reason. I’ve been here almost a decade, put a lot of work into it at club and committee level so seeing people take the piss out of everyone else is my limit (and as a mod I’ve seen a lot).

Just by the penalties it’s clearly the biggest rule you can break in this place, excluding site rules. It’s been frowned upon forever and as I mentioned earlier nobody that has been caught doing it has ever returned.

Again, not an alias

With all due respect Pick, with your history of creating Mister (and getting caught before any team could sign them up) I don't think you're the best person to be speaking during this saga.

I think you should leave the discussions to the members of the Furies that can help this situation, not sink it further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all due respect Pick, with your history of creating Mister (and getting caught before any team could sign them up) I don't think you're the best person to be speaking during this saga.

I think you should leave the discussions to the members of the Furies that can help this situation, not sink it further.
You act like I'm still in S32 and constantly make alts.
Maybe stop commenting on an issue you know nothing about.

Well firstly it affects the record keeping. Secondly it’s selfish, taking two shots at glory. It’s cheating. Hundreds of people come through this place and they all do the right thing by what is a very caring and committed community. One club is down a player for nearly a season and another is down a player altogether for absolutely no reason. I’ve been here almost a decade, put a lot of work into it at club and committee level so seeing people take the piss out of everyone else is my limit (and as a mod I’ve seen a lot).

Just by the penalties it’s clearly the biggest rule you can break in this place, excluding site rules. It’s been frowned upon forever and as I mentioned earlier nobody that has been caught doing it has ever returned.
Two shots at glory? In a fake and random Sim environment?

Not defending what happened, failing to understand why it is so frowned to recruit an an alias yet not a ban-able offence to use one in here.

You act like I'm still in S32 and constantly make alts.
Maybe stop commenting on an issue you know nothing about.

As I said above—- I think it’s best you let the other members of the Furies LG speak publicly on this issue.

Considering you have a history of creating alts (even if it was a couple of seasons ago), you’re not doing anyone a favour by defending them. You’ve got an experienced LG—- sit back & let them sort this out.

As I said above—- I think it’s best you let the other members of the Furies LG speak publicly on this issue.

Considering you have a history of creating alts (even if it was a couple of seasons ago), you’re not doing anyone a favour by defending them. You’ve got an experienced LG—- sit back & let them sort this out.
And as I said, I think it's best you don't hand advice out when not understanding the full situation

And as I said, I think it's best you don't hand advice out when not understanding the full situation

My understanding is that someone who has a history of creating alts is the captain of a team who is struggling for players ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back