Media TiF News EXCLUSIVE: Aliaseses!!! šŸ˜®

Remove this Banner Ad

I too often glaze my eyes over The Filth Wizard 's posts, but he made very good points regarding this topic in this thread.

Mmm. Glazed eyes.

Homer Drool GIF

+1 for Filthy's explanation

If you have multiple accounts playing you get multiple shots at awards. Yes, it is just a game but it is also fun to win this sometimes and if someone is cheating it is less fun.

The data collection and collation is a bigger reason to me. That stuff takes time and effort and people are messing around with multiple accounts it makes sorting and collating more difficult. If everyone is doing it then those who collect and collate data will likely not bother doing anymore as it it'll be even more work. If you like Sweet FA+ you like not allowing aliases as listed players. It's that simple.

Have an alias or two to post in match threads and media? Go nuts.
I have 3 points to make about this:
1. I am not handing back my EKA or Mobbs medal Baz
2. I get the data as a valid reason and agree about not listing an alias
3. I am still not handing back my EKA or Mobbs medal :mad:

What about Mrs Turbo's EKA ? That should be returned.

no its me Mrs Turbo again and I am really Tigerturbulance, the first player to win an EKA and Mobbs medal in the same season :peace:

oh crap I forgot to switch accounts back, everyone forget you read this
No I'm Mrs Turbo and my Wife Husband is too

FFY -

Mrs Turbo Said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I explained it pretty well Jabba. Using aliases for media etc has been around forever, itā€™s reasonable though to expect everyone gets one go at playing the game.

I miss the good old eSafety Commissioner.

no its me Mrs Turbo again and I am really Tigerturbulance, the first player to win an EKA and Mobbs medal in the same season :peace:

oh crap I forgot to switch accounts back, everyone forget you read this
You wouldn't be trying to run a disinformation campaign here, would you Turbo? That sort of thing could link you to this foul business of playing an alias, and you don't want that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back