Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

No I’m pointing out this has happened before and that you hate Richmond. Are you simple?

Lol that is defending those actions.

The only acceptable response in this situation is, "it's unacceptable", or "I hope they learn from this", or "that's not the example they should be setting". It's actually pretty easy. Step 1: Accept your responsibility - like your club has.

Lol that is defending those actions.

The only acceptable response in this situation is, "it's unacceptable", or "I hope they learn from this", or "that's not the example they should be setting". It's actually pretty easy. Step 1: Accept your responsibility - like your club has.

Sorry but what responsibility should supporters have for actions of the players? Saying accept your responsibility is laughable, and before you start deflecting or crying about me defending them go read my other posts in the thread

Racial element? You gotta be joking me. This is locker room banter and there is no indication at all that this has anything to do with race.

It is weird and juvenile behaviour, but just because it has been done to a black guy does not mean that it is done to him because he is black. Chol can decide whether it was done to him because he is black or not. He doesn't need white people or even other black people to tell him how to feel.
Some of these pies supporters seem to be quite titilated by the whole thing it seems, they just won't let it go. Chol and his family have said it's a non event.. But nope, they're still going on about it.

Some of these pies supporters seem to be quite titilated by the whole thing it seems, they just won't let it go. Chol and his family have said it's a non event.. But nope, they're still going on about it.
Whatever, you do don’t dare mention any of their players misdemeanours, though there are quite a few to choose from.

One of my mates fell asleep during a drinking session and we filled his jocks with BBQ Shapes before we went home ... we may have touched his utensil in the process.... sexual assault ?...😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point. Riewoldt’s effort has been completely overlooked. Is it because he did it to a white guy? What’s the obsession with Chol? Cue the bizarre justifications...View attachment 931022View attachment 931023
This is evidence that the race argument is people making up narratives in my opinion. Doesn’t change that this is weird behaviour, but it doesn’t mean that what happened to Chol was because of racism.

Why stop at teammates?
View attachment 931554
Unbelievable! Well not really. It’s just 2nd nature for these Tigers. They just can’t help themselves. About time the tribunal got serious and issued some tough “ bringing the game into disrepute” penalties. It’s the only way they’ll learn.

Last edited:
One of my mates fell asleep during a drinking session and we filled his jocks with BBQ Shapes before we went home ... we may have touched his utensil in the process.... sexual assault ?...😂
Did you feel like a hero afterwards? Was this the highlight of your youth? What were you wearing when this happened- just need a few more details for the visual please.

Why has the AFL (or Richmond) not suspended all these players?

The AFL, cheered on by all the clubs and the media, has chosen to appoint themselves as social leaders and we are all repeatedly told that it is the 'boys will be boys' toxic masculinity culture that is the cause of many of society's problems.

I don't agree with that by the way, but the AFL has made it's bed.

So, what gives?

Did you feel like a hero afterwards? Was this the highlight of your youth? What were you wearing when this happened- just need a few more details for the visual please.
Get a sense of humour..., go join the outraged fraternity ... seems like your kind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back