Tigers know how to put on a show

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I do agree, but that’s not quite the point of the thread.
Our off field stuff is great because if opposition and neutral fans enjoy the experience of our home games, they are more likely to come again. Us playing football like that is great for our supporters, but I’m sure the Adelaide supporters at the ground didn’t get anywhere near the amount of satisfaction we got from it.
Yeah but highlighting how Richmond played was just trolling according to poor Cincinnatus

Glad the op enjoyed it.

I hope to get to Adelaide oval one day - I'm sure I will at some point. On the bucket list
The atmosphere is said to be awesome.

I'd prefer it not to be a Port game though, lol.

Hw did you cope with that f'in tiger growl after every Richmond goal. Gave me a splitting headache in the first half of the Round 1 Carlton game and I had to leave. TURN DOWN THE VOLUME MCG YOU FLOGS!

To be honest I probably didnt notice it, what with needing to join a few hundred other Crows fans around me in hurling profanities at our lack effort and run.

I don't see how my comment warrants a wot? when I was highlighting the entertaining way Richmond played in the second quarter

I was at the game - I didnt hear the telecast - i didnt have the context and regardless, you either didnt read what the thread was actually about or didnt care enough to respect that. Sorry if you were offended by the way I asked the question.

To be honest I probably didnt notice it, what with needing to join a few hundred other Crows fans around me in hurling profanities at our lack effort and run.
Years ago you'd get an occasional PA announcement, and that was about it. These days it's an assault on the senses. I know that makes me sound like an old fuddy duddy.

Anyway, I must get over to Adelaide to watch AFL or cricket (although India have refused to play there which is a f'in disgrace!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game - I didnt hear the telecast - i didnt have the context and regardless, you either didnt read what the thread was actually about or didnt care enough to respect that. Sorry if you were offended by the way I asked the question.

Sorry your thread is getting derailed. Report their posts and the mods might clean it up for you.

It's an interesting discussion point. Unfortunately I haven't managed to get over for a game yet due to working weekends. But I've booked holidays for September and look forward to seeing it live in finals :).

We've also missed finals the last 4 years, muppet.
Even when Richmond were missing finals the best Collingwood could do was a fluked win over Richmond, despite getting flogged by Richmond later in the year, and when Collingwood finally looks like a competent football side they still get flogged by Richmond, and I thought Adam Treloar told me Collingwood have the better list

Even when Richmond were missing finals the best Collingwood could do was a fluked win over Richmond, despite getting flogged by Richmond later in the year, and when Collingwood finally looks like a competent football side they still get flogged by Richmond, and I thought Adam Treloar told me Collingwood have the better list
There's a certain thing that he was very vocal about, I've a very fuzzy memory about it, I think, don't get me wrong, but I think that Collingwood has hmmmmm maybe a better list more likely to win premierships?

There's a certain thing that he was very vocal about, I've a very fuzzy memory about it, I think, don't get me wrong, but I think that Collingwood has hmmmmm maybe a better list more likely to win premierships?
Surely he didn't say that, no one of even above average intelligence would think that

I was there tonight also. I liked the fact that the "crowd engagement" bs was relatively minimal for modern footy. It's ******* disgusting at Optus for Freo games you can't even hear yourself think. Pop music at ten thousand decibels and some peanut screaming into the mic non stop at every break.
I hope we never get as bad as the NBA. Love watching the games, but holy s**t they fill every second of no game with complete bullshit.

And the real Richmond show is on the field.
They do things and combine in incredible ways.
The tap ons, the handballs over the head, the teaming and linking all the way down the ground, the shimmys, the sidesteps, the spins.

It's like every player is in perfect sync. Everyone can show off their skills and play in whatever way they want and all their teammates seem to know exaxexa what they were going to do. Awesome to watch.

I'm genuinely disappointed for the Crows this year Cincinnatus, and was hoping that if the Tigers weren't in the hunt that it would be Adelaide to win the premiership. The Crows supporters after last years grand final were pure class, and were very magnanimous having beers at the MCG after that game. I know where there's life there's hope, but it'd be a very optimistic Crow fan that would have them finding a rich enough vein of form over the last 2-3 months to get them a flag in 2018. Their supporters are good value and definitely deserved better.
Really all supporters are just people and the majority people are good. Every club has a few dickheads and everyone's opinion on a clubs supporterbase is just based off the few of the tens or hundreds thousands that they actually interact with.

All clubs deserve success at some point. Every club has diehard fans that are almost all good poeple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back