Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Gibson

Team Captain
Nov 26, 2007
Amman, Jordan
AFL Club
Essendon
Hasn't been firing lately, but as opposed to Brad Johnson, you just know he'll come back.

So is it time to grab him or hold off for a little while longer?

BTW, plays Melbourne this week......

Already got Shaw.
Kerr concerns me. WC just arent shoing much at moment. Dont wanna pick him up if he's an angry man.

Pav and Browny are guys you always try and get. will see who is lower.

got bradshaw last week. gotta be happy with that.

I have JB and BJ :(

IMO it would be safer and in the long run better to pick guys like Franklin, Fevola, Richardson than Pav and Browny because they're cheaper and will be consistent all year, no?

IMO it would be safer and in the long run better to pick guys like Franklin, Fevola, Richardson than Pav and Browny because they're cheaper and will be consistent all year, no?
Funny you should mention that, I have all 5 of those players in my forward line. Looking to add Riewoldt/Chappy to it soon if they come down a tad more aswell.

No. I don't see how you think Franklin, Fevola and Richo will be consistent all year. All three have been pretty inconsistent this year thus far. Pav and Brown just had bad games and will be much better than the other three in the long run.

No. I don't see how you think Franklin, Fevola and Richo will be consistent all year. All three have been pretty inconsistent this year thus far. Pav and Brown just had bad games and will be much better than the other three in the long run.

I did some research, you're right ;)

Brad Johnson has to go!

How bad do i feel!

From the start

Brown, Pav, Shaw, Kenelly!!!

went from 2100 to 1715!!! Got hit really hard, wont be trading any of em out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say burton.

After watching him play a few times i dropped him from my squad...

getting a bag of 5 and only just breaking 100 isnt good.... His price is pretty steady

Ditto too all that,

From the start I have had:

Roo, BJ, JB, Shaw, Pav and Lucas (forced trade but luckily chose Franklin)

JB has to perform better than last week and with the 150 the week before if scores high this week then wont drop too much I think !

Trade players like JB and Pav at your own peril. You've put your faith (more importantly $$) in them at the start of the year. It hurst coping 20-40 scores from your so called marquee players but I have no doubt JB and Pav will begin scoring big in the coming weeks.

what is jb"s B/E this week and is there a site that works out weekly B/E for SC for you

Dunno what his B/E is but i picked him up this week for the Thommohawk.

I'm gonna make him captain against the dees and cash in on the 18 marks he'll take.

If he wasnt playing the dees, may have waited another week.

Browwwwwwn has a breakeven of 104 this week, so he probably won't drop in price much more. But i'm going to put him in after round 7 because it's Geelong V Lions at Skilled Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back