Rumour Tom Lee to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

So he'll join the motley crue of Walters and Hayden "Wherethehelldoyougoduringfinals" Ballantyne up forward

220px-Tommy_Lee_2012.jpg

The funny thing is the Saints effectively used pick 13 to get him.
We used 13 to get him, 24 and 43, which valued him in the 60's from memory.

Hasn't had a great run with injury, but did show some good signs early on. Was playing well at Sandy this year before he got injured again.

Think he could be a decent pick up for Freo, able to to play both ends, but would need to get his body right, and that's not looking great atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was weird he wasn't playing WAFL this season, Just realised he's still on an AFL list, i thought claremont wised up and put him in the seconds
He was actually pretty good in the wafl. Nothing suggested he would make it as an afl kpp

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Has pretty good disposal by foot. Id keep him on the list. Hawks showed the value of having blokes who can hit a target by foot on Saturday.

He was actually pretty good in the wafl. Nothing suggested he would make it as an afl kpp

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Pretty much, Thought Ian Richardson was unlucky to get a rookie contract TBO either. Decent team that Claremont one, quite a few guys went on to be AFL players and the rest had AFL experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Back