Tonights game on tv?

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxtrot

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2002
Bathurst
AFL Club
Richmond
It seems Fox Footy are showing the Bombers/Freo game live tonight - does anyone know if they are replaying the Tiges/Bulldogs game afterwards?

Well im in queensland and they say that the game is on at 10:30 on fox so im just gonna look at afl.com.au for live updates then watch the game after that. I just wanna see sum footy played even if its the bombers

Yeah rfcta- I'm just getting a bit toey.

I haven't seen it mentioned in any Foxtel tv times as they've just been banging on about the 5 live games they're showing.

Even though I know these pre season games are about as attractive to watch as Mick Martyn in a tutu, I'm keen as mustard to watch this game tonight and see how the new boys go. Hopefully it'll be on later tonight.

Go Tiges.

Originally posted by wrennyboy
Well im in queensland and they say that the game is on at 10:30 on fox so im just gonna look at afl.com.au for live updates then watch the game after that. I just wanna see sum footy played even if its the bombers

I can't cop watching the bummbers play whist the tiges are in action. Might watch WWE instead of the bummbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back