Totally nuffy things you have done or will do now that we have won a premiership (finally)

Remove this Banner Ad

Walked into Coles on Sunday wearing my guernsey heard someone say 'oh gawd another one' haha yep us nuffies out and about.
Wore the dees gear down Bridge Rd on Sunday, dude walking past on his phone, stopped his conversation to say ‘congratulations on the dees mate!’, and went back to his convo, not even sure he was a dees supporter, so good!

Wore the dees gear down Bridge Rd on Sunday, dude walking past on his phone, stopped his conversation to say ‘congratulations on the dees mate!’, and went back to his convo, not even sure he was a dees supporter, so good!

I have two pairs of the official running shorts been wearing them for the past 18 months when exercising mainly running because gyms are closed. This year when we beat the Doggies in round 11 got a congratulations. Certainly noticed a lot more Melbourne supporters walking around in the last month. Haven't copped any go dees until yesterday but there have been a few head nods of approval.

Spent $2000 on one of the limited signed mounted jumpers.

Zero regrets.
seeing if i can get one of those new release Sherrin Premiership Footballs signed by the 22 that won on the day. I do know someone very close to our family that works for the club.
Otherwise if thats falls through Richard "Chicken" Nixon has some in his possession for $500. He was advertising them on his socials yesterday

Texted CP5 that I love him and several other happy messages after the game, I’m probably blocked now.
I usually never DM people i don't know, or Get paid a ton to kick a football but I gotta say even i got into Clarry's inbox, Roosy (he got back to me lol)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First day not wearing dees gear, got a MK poster but now need to turn to the club gear, although LeverPuller may have bought it all already 😂😉

Wore a signed Jim Stynes 150yrs jumper for the first and only time on Sunday.
A shitload of it has sold.

Holding fire til next pay then getting my Premiers jumper to frame; 2022 jumper ASAP too.

I made cookies yesterday with MFC in chocolate chips. Took an age. Forgot about heat and chocolate melting factor so I’ve got cookies with a sort of wiggly blob. I’m actually an idiot.

Buying the Hun every day this week. Not even reading it, just putting the lifesize Gawn poster together.
Same. Building the poster in my 3yo daughters room. Who when she goes to bed has stopped requesting Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in favour of the "Go Dees Song". What a time to be alive.

Also purchased the team signed jumper for me and the "Team we Love" Petracca and Gawn signed team photo for my old man. Hit the wallets hard these premierships!

I made cookies yesterday with MFC in chocolate chips. Took an age. Forgot about heat and chocolate melting factor so I’ve got cookies with a sort of wiggly blob. I’m actually an idiot.
I baked some Dees cupcakes on GF day. Spilt the blue dye all over the table in my nervous state and got it all over my hands.

Had blue stains all over both hands for the Granny. My hands stain blue for the red and the blue

I’ll probably just buy and frame a WEG poster and be done with it. I like the idea of those t-shirts with all the premiership player names or games for the season but in practice they look dreadful…or at least they’ve been ruined in my mind’s eye by the kinds of Richmond fans I’ve seen wearing them around for the past four years. The jerseys with the gold logos look incred but I’ve already got too many Dees jerseys…

I’ll probably just buy and frame a WEG poster and be done with it. I like the idea of those t-shirts with all the premiership player names or games for the season but in practice they look dreadful…or at least they’ve been ruined in my mind’s eye by the kinds of Richmond fans I’ve seen wearing them around for the past four years. The jerseys with the gold logos look incred but I’ve already got too many Dees jerseys…

All of the crap jerseys and you deny yourself the best one?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back